I've noticed the leaks that has been going on, I have yet to download any of it, im on T-Mobile, will downloading this mess up my phone cause of the past leaks I didn't download?

Posted via CB10
    No I have 2 Z10 B/W mainly use the T-Mobile.. I'm running the 1762 on the T-Mobile phone now it's runs great. only problem I've seen when going in and out of the hub, there a little lag that's been with all 10.1... just start fresh no restoring, people usually have problems when they do that

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 01:25 AM
    Thanks for the leak( those are words that should not be said outside this forum )
    Installed with no issues on ATT STL-3. Did have to remove and reinstall my email accounts.

Had the previous leak, backed up prior to the new install and restored afterward.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 03:14 AM
    Thanks for the leak( those are words that should not be said outside this forum )
    Installed with no issues on ATT STL-3. Did have to remove and reinstall my email accounts.

Had the previous leak, backed up prior to the new install and restored afterward.

Posted via CB10
    Me too.
    Only problem I see is the unlinking of FB and skype contacts.
    I think I can live with it..
    05-12-13 03:21 AM
    How did you install Skype?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:12 AM
    Thank you for the leak. I installed 1762 on my -3. Response is much quicker. Only thing noticed is an error with payment options. I originally did an install and restore and got the error, so put it down to the restore. Then did a fresh install and did a fresh setup. Payment options were fine until this morning. Bow of get the error again. Not sure what is triggering it.

Just my observation

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 07:12 AM
    Go to app world, choose an app to purchase, then cancel....... should work
    05-12-13 07:16 AM
    Payment options were fine until this morning. Bow of get the error again. Not sure what is triggering it.
    Your phone rebooted overnight.
    05-12-13 07:19 AM
    For the first time my phone didn't reboot overnight (Verizon). Fingers crossed
    05-12-13 07:37 AM
    Was it on charge? Mine reboots every night without fail whilst charging, but never at any other time.
    05-12-13 07:40 AM
    How did you install Skype?

Posted via CB10
    I used the Google Chrome method described by CrackBerry. http://m.crackberry.com/sideload-app...me?cb_mobile=0

Download the Skype bar file from this site to your desktop and follow the instructions noted above.

Posted from my Z10
    05-12-13 07:56 AM
    Thanks BigWhiteUK worked like a charm.

And others asked if my phone was on charge overnight...Yes it was.

Next step is to try a restore of app data , just for fun before I rejoin the company BES tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:20 AM
    I'm having issues with Z10STL100-4/10.1.0.1756

Well only one. I sent a text message to someone and when they replied it said it was from someone else. Thought it was a fluke but it did it again later. If I don't initiate the txt msgs I don't who they are coming from. Help

Posted via CB10
    I've found LINK has issues when restoring contacts... it links contacts together that it shouldn't. mine is full of mistakes.

Go into the contact and unlink everything

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:07 AM
    Two questions please:
    1). How do I turn off Vodafone logo during shut down and start up?
    2). How do I turn off the stupid suggestion that says:"email and messages are to the left" when I preview active frames.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:10 AM
    Two questions please:
    1). How do I turn off Vodafone logo during shut down and start up?
    2). How do I turn off the stupid suggestion that says:"email and messages are to the left" when I preview active frames.
    Thank you.
    1) you can't
    2) follow the instructions and it will go
    05-12-13 09:15 AM
    Hello Phill. On 10.0 the logo wasn't t it?
    Thanks for replying.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:20 AM
    Hello Phill. On 10.0 the logo wasn't t it?
    Thanks for replying.
    It's always been there for me. The Z10 picks up the network provider logo from your SIM card. Most will show, some do not... but Vodafone always shows.
    akavbb likes this.
    05-12-13 09:27 AM
    Thanks the leak!!

Flashed it onto my STL-2 and works great. Not a single issue so far! Seems so smooth and fast compared to previous leaks I tried.

I really hope the official 10.1 is out soon but this will last me until then.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 11:13 AM
    I installed this one, the first leaked update I have put on my Z10. After some coaching on this form about reloading from backup and re-entering my email passwords and some other account logins, it is great.

This one has a lot more polish. The little time when the swipe does not do what I want, and other similar rough edges are gone.

This level of improvement perhaps makes sense of Blackberry not putting on a major marketing push yet. Better to have a very smooth product out there before people go to check it out in numbers.
    05-12-13 11:20 AM
    Was it on charge? Mine reboots every night without fail whilst charging, but never at any other time.
    Yes it only happens when on charge
    05-12-13 03:33 PM
    I have done my 2nd ever rar install. It works flawlessly (We are on Verizon). First was last week. I have new os installed on a second (room mate's) Z10. Both are good. BTW we both had rebooting problems with first Z10's and had Verizon replace them. Neither new ones rebooted ONCE on new hardware with original os. First batch were defective units. Or so we were told by Verizon Tech Support. Good to hear new OS fixed yours.
    05-13-13 01:15 AM
    1) you can't
    2) follow the instructions and it will go
    #2 answer: swipe left and right when it comes up again. It is showing up because during setup you skipped the tutorial.
    05-13-13 01:20 AM
    Running 762 on 100-3. The real issue I have is my ringtone volume on all ringtones is really low now.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 01:48 PM
    Duh. There is a volume adjustment for ringtones now. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    TTBGF likes this.
    05-13-13 02:25 PM
    #2 answer: swipe left and right when it comes up again. It is showing up because during setup you skipped the tutorial.
    Thanks to Phill it's gone now.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 02:36 PM
    Yes it only happens when on charge
    That's exactly what mine does. Never caught it rebooting when off the charger.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 02:38 PM
91 1234