Ever since the last upgrade the Z10 doesn't work well on T-mo. Currently on 10.1.1.2156 and the network is slow like hell.
    I spent 30 minutes today with a T-mo person trying to troubleshoot why my phone acts like this but to be honest two weeks ago I was visiting in Canda when I used a Rogers SIM to get the latest upgrade. My phone was never the same after this.
    Here are the issues :
    I like I-heart radio and used it everyday but since the "upgrade" I constantly get "insufficient network coverage" and I can't even listen a full song. Netflix doesn't work anymore, keeps buffering to no end and all this while phone shows LTE with full signal.
    I am super fed up with all this crapp specially when paying $70 a month for Unlimited Data so I can do all these media streaming.
    Any idea short of selling the damn phone and getting a Nexus 4 ?

Here are the steps I have perfored to date , wiped the phone to factory an tried it , same slow results. Restored from back-up with no Android apps, same results , Tmobile person spent 30 minutes trying all kind of configurations but when finally I could stream some music it only lasted 10 minutes till I got the insufficient network coverage error. Another thing I noticed is that the downloads seem to re-set a lot.

Any help is appreciated.
    03-17-14 02:21 AM
    Ever since the last upgrade the Z10 doesn't work well on T-mo. Currently on 10.1.1.2156 and the network is slow like hell.
    I spent 30 minutes today with a T-mo person trying to troubleshoot why my phone acts like this but to be honest two weeks ago I was visiting in Canda when I used a Rogers SIM to get the latest upgrade. My phone was never the same after this.
    Here are the issues :
    I like I-heart radio and used it everyday but since the "upgrade" I constantly get "insufficient network coverage" and I can't even listen a full song. Netflix doesn't work anymore, keeps buffering to no end and all this while phone shows LTE with full signal.
    I am super fed up with all this crapp specially when paying $70 a month for Unlimited Data so I can do all these media streaming.
    Any idea short of selling the damn phone and getting a Nexus 4 ?

Here are the steps I have perfored to date , wiped the phone to factory an tried it , same slow results. Restored from back-up with no Android apps, same results , Tmobile person spent 30 minutes trying all kind of configurations but when finally I could stream some music it only lasted 10 minutes till I got the insufficient network coverage error. Another thing I noticed is that the downloads seem to re-set a lot.

Any help is appreciated.

Some people have reported issues with degraded LTE coverage in some cases on T-Mobile after the 10.2.1.2156 / 10.2.1.2228 update.

See my posting signature for a link to my compilation of reports on that version in general.

At least one person found that by installing an older radio firmware (10.2.1.1056), it resolved the LTE connectivity issue for him.
    03-17-14 02:46 AM
    Thanks for your help.
    I will try to downgrade tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 03:24 AM
    You can try to downgrade the radio file first not the whole os

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 04:27 AM
    If your downgrade doesn't work, try using Link to reload the OS. This is destructive, so make a backup first.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 10:43 AM
    I had this problem. Go into mobile network settings and select ONLY the data type you want, example 4G.

Make sure the option that has more than 1 network type is NOT selected. Example is the option that says, 4G&3G&2G.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and Omnitech like this.
    03-17-14 01:07 PM
    Awesome solution from Jahtruth!!!.
    All my issues vanished after selecting only 4G LTE.
    Wondering how come BlackBerry and T-mo couldn't figured that out.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by look30; 03-17-14 at 06:15 PM.
    Omnitech and FF22 like this.
    03-17-14 05:56 PM
    FWIW, I'm getting 28Mbytes down and 13Mbytes up.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 09:14 PM
    You're welcome

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 04:37 AM