Very disappointed to see blackberry have release another device with a very low level of popular apps. E.G Barclays personal banking. Tesco and much much more missing. I also find the apps that do work like Whatsapp or Tuneln radio are very clunky and don't work 100%. Tuneln radio let's you lisso to random radio stations but the likes of BBC Radio 4 and other popular stations never buffer. Think I'm going to start lissinging to Asian Star radio..

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:22 AM
    Lol! Bbc in tune in is tune in error not blackberry
    Troll! Go under your bridge!

Posted via CB10 on my rocking Zee10
    TheTigerTek likes this.
    04-29-13 12:26 AM
    Lol what are you on about

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:35 AM
    And let the **** slinging begin.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:41 AM
    Very disappointed to see blackberry have release another device with a very low level of popular apps. E.G Barclays personal banking. Tesco and much much more missing. I also find the apps that do work like Whatsapp or Tuneln radio are very clunky and don't work 100%. Tuneln radio let's you lisso to random radio stations but the likes of BBC Radio 4 and other popular stations never buffer. Think I'm going to start lissinging to Asian Star radio..
    Try going here on Z10, add it as a bookmark and add to home screen.

Mobile Personal Banking - Barclays Personal Banking

You do know the entire INVENTION of apps was because Apple had a little tantrum with Adobe Flash? Apps were Apples "work around."
    With a bad *** browser like the Z10, there are many mobile sites with MORE features than their "apps"
    I did the same as I just showed you with Bank of America....so they can insert their app in their arse for all I care
    04-29-13 12:49 AM
    How many threads are we at now with this same topic??

Plain and simple the phone doesn't have the apps you need then it's not the phone for you. Maybe not at the time. Maybe never.

Posted via CB10
    BigwhiteUK likes this.
    04-29-13 12:52 AM
    Clunky and not working native whatsapp? Hmmm im not buying it.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:53 AM
    Not sure if serious?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 01:35 AM
    Thanks for the tip real helpful

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 02:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    What's wrong with whatsapp?
    04-29-13 04:49 AM
    Yeah what's wrong with WhatsApp? I find it the smoothest version I have used. Works great.

Why do people not look up what apps are available for the system before buying? They only got themselves to blame if they find a lack of apps. Research before buying. The most important thing to do. Yet so many doesn't have the sense to do it.
    04-29-13 05:45 AM
    Try going here on Z10, add it as a bookmark and add to home screen.

Mobile Personal Banking - Barclays Personal Banking

You do know the entire INVENTION of apps was because Apple had a little tantrum with Adobe Flash? Apps were Apples "work around."
    With a bad *** browser like the Z10, there are many mobile sites with MORE features than their "apps"
    I did the same as I just showed you with Bank of America....so they can insert their app in their arse for all I care
    This is so true.
    wasabiGT likes this.
    04-29-13 06:17 AM
    Only disappointments for me are side loadable. Got my Netflix and Instagram. Ya, a few games I like missing. Big deal. Very happy with my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 06:22 AM
    Only disappointments for me are side loadable. Got my Netflix and Instagram. Ya, a few games I like missing. Big deal. Very happy with my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    My sentiments exactly....except remove Instagram and insert Skype
    04-29-13 04:02 PM
    Tesco app wasnt supported after the 9700!
    04-29-13 04:05 PM