This happens about once a day or so. You can be typing and then it just stops working, the keys will make a sound and light up as you press them bit nothing appears on the screen. Sometimes it's random other times it happens after selecting a miss spelled word. I restart the phone and the problem goes away. Anyone else with the same issue? If so what to do?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 10:40 AM
    I'm wondering if it has to do with the ram as it does take some memory to predict words and what not. Do you have a lot of stuff running when this happens?

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    04-23-13 10:42 AM
    Keyboard does love you anymore

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 10:44 AM
    Might happen if you have a doc open, that used to happen to me before I updated my phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 11:08 AM
    Yep. Happens from time to time when texting. Takes a reboot to fix it.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-23-13 11:10 AM
    No nothing running, happens maybe once a day?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 01:01 PM
    This happens to me sometimes as well. It may be due to having a document open at times, but the few times that it has happened when nothing else is open but the message I'm typing in the hub, I use the same solution.

I push on the power button until it gives me the lock, restart, etc options. I lock the phone, and then my keyboard comes up when I'm entering my password. I go back to my saved draft message and the keyboard is running once again.

It's an annoying bug I wish will disappear when a new update rolls around, but it very rarely happens. Gotta admit, it makes me long for a physical keyboard for a short moment, but I wouldn't trade my Z10 for anything.

Tl;dr?

Lock your phone, enter password to unlock, and go back to whatever you were doing. The keyboard should be working again. Unless you don't have a password, in which case... have fun with restarting.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 02:05 PM