Now that I've had the Z10 for a few days, there are a couple little bit picks I have about the keyboard. One of them is probably just user error, but the other is very important for me.

- can't seem to easily correct an auto correct spelling. For example, when sending a tweet to BlackBerry I kept getting a space between the @ and BlackBerry. I realize I could just disable auto correct but overall I find it just works so well.

- I wish the suggested words came up a little bigger or at least in a different color. As someone who doesn't have the best eyesight I find the suggested words a little hard to read. While I understand they did this to keep the words in the little frets between each row, it looks the same even if you use in column view. I wish I could set it so the words appear as a new row kind of like how Android does it.

Overall though I am very impressed with the keyboard and find I can type quite fast on it.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 12:01 PM
    You can set the words to appear as a row above the keyboard, as opposed to between each row...this might be easier. Its in the keyboard settings.
    03-08-13 12:27 PM