[QUOTE=Kat0908;8317384]

Wow you compiled nearly 300 posts in only a week?! Are you ever not on CrackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    I'm addicted to my Z10, CANT STOP WONT STOP ZZZZZZTEN!!!!11

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:54 PM
    Kevin is loving his Z10 otherwise he would be posting about it in a negative way.
    So you're Kevin in disguise?
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    04-14-13 08:06 PM
    I don't know anyone in Canada with reboot issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:08 PM
    Holy ****, who cares if he doesn't know who Kevin is, it's not the end of the world. Give the guy a break.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    jdhooghe, Charles K, ihys and 5 others like this.
    04-14-13 08:10 PM
    When I read this post a hour or so ago I decided to do a quick google search. Kevin does not have a wikipedia page. He should have.
    04-14-13 08:17 PM
    I don't know anyone in Canada with reboot issues.

Posted via CB10
    i'm with koodo and my phone has rebooted maybe 3 times in maybe a week and a half, always while i'm sleeping.
    04-14-13 08:33 PM

I'm addicted to my Z10, CANT STOP WONT STOP ZZZZZZTEN!!!!11

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha love it!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:38 PM
    Ok Kevin, I am now with OP on this one because it just happened to me now as well. Listening to the New York/Baltimore ball game on the Z10 and "BINGO" she just rebooted on me. First time in the two and a half weeks I have owned it, but it happened. I am on ATT.

Would not be a happy camper if this were to happen while on a phone call.
    Last edited by Francis Pavolko; 04-14-13 at 09:15 PM.
    04-14-13 09:04 PM
    Ok I'm new here, do I have to Google it do they have a last name I can look it up.

Posted via CB10
    Try reading the website.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:14 PM
    Kevin I'd be curious to know if you are having any of the issues that many of us are having with our Z10's. Are you seeing:

1. Reboot issues
    2. Bad battery life
    3. Text message lag
    4. Duplicate contacts
    5. Phone running hot
    6. Any other issues not mentioned above

I've had a mixture of the above for the past week since I got my Z10 and I'd be curious if you or any of the other mods of Crackberry are seeing these issues. If so, any thoughts on them?

Please know that this is merely for fact finding and to know if our founding father is experiencing any of these issues and communicating them to Blackberry.
    Hi all, obviously I'm not Kevin but I wanted to respond to this thread. I must be the luckiest BlackBerry owner in the world! Though I only have 50 post or so I've been a dedicated follower for some time. I spend more time on this site than I care to admit. Anyway, for years I've read about the problems that my fellow CB members have had on various devices. From the 9700, to the 9850, to the PlayBook and now the Z10, I've read about so many problems or issues. I've bought several different devices (9900, Curve, and PlayBook) for good friends as well. You can go back and read every post I've made. But I've never had a hardware or software issue with any device. Lucky I guess. Any issues I had was due to lack of knowledge and or know how. Posted my issue here, asked a question and with out fail by nightfall my problem was solved. The Only issue I've had with my baby (Z10) is multiple entries for contacts. For me that's such a small thing I ordinarily wouldn't even mention it, but for the sake of this thread I feel full disclosure is the way to go. I know that for other members these issues are real and are more than frustrating. I feel your pain, sincerely. Like I said: I Must Be The Luckiest BlackBerry user of all time because I've never and I mean never have had a hardware or software issue with a device I've bought (easily over 13 or so). Believe me when I say that some type of BlackBerry device is either in my hand or within arms reach: Always! I use my devices endlessly and they run as smooth as Jesse Owens.
    Consider me lucky- I guess.

Sent from my loooong waited for BlackBerry Z10
    04-14-13 09:23 PM
    Kevin I'd be curious to know if you are having any of the issues that many of us are having with our Z10's. Are you seeing:

1. Reboot issues
    2. Bad battery life
    3. Text message lag
    4. Duplicate contacts
    5. Phone running hot

I've had a mixture of the above for the past week since I got my Z10 and I'd be curious if you or any of the other mods of Crackberry are seeing these issues. If so, any thoughts on them?

Please know that this is merely for fact finding and to know if our founding father is experiencing any of these issues and communicating them to Blackberry.
    1. No
    2. Can't answer a subjective question.
    3. Not on T-Mobile.
    4. Google contacts issue.
    5. App controlled.
    6. No

That's my experience in the past 3 weeks. So far 220 talk minutes done. 388 text messages sent/received. 5.22GB of data downloaded.

Posted via CB10
    bigbmc26, cman5 and zocster like this.
    04-14-13 09:26 PM
    Kevin is loving his Z10 otherwise he would be posting about it in a negative way.
    Kevin's not allowed to say anything negative about the Z10.
    Last edited by 3hb78ftg; 04-15-13 at 09:41 PM.
    04-14-13 09:59 PM
    1. No
    2. Can't answer a subjective question.
    3. Not on T-Mobile.
    4. Google contacts issue.
    5. App controlled.
    6. No

That's my experience in the past 3 weeks. So far 220 talk minutes done. 388 text messages sent/received. 5.22GB of data downloaded.

Posted via CB10
    This has been my experience on T-Mobile. I've sent/received over 4000 texts. No lag, no rebooting, Hotmail contacts synced great, batter life has been decent. 3.2GB of data. I've been using my Z10 since March 14th. Only problem I've had has been a VVM issue with T-Mobile...

I am using an unlocked Canadian RFF91LW. Does seen like a lot of complaints are coming from the US carrier versions.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:10 PM
    He's been pretty good about this stuff.

Also, I think it's American phones that are affected more with the random reboots or am I mistaken?

Posted via CB10
    No you are mistaken, it's global.

Mike posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:17 PM
    1 no
    2 Z10STL100-2/10.0.10.822 improved from. 690 so yes room for improvement
    3 Vodafone no lag
    4 on MSN instead of google
    5 only on 3g data heavy activities
    6 no

1. Reboot issues
    2. Bad battery life
    3. Text message lag
    4. Duplicate contacts
    5. Phone running hot

Sent from my Z10STL100-2/10.0.10.822
    04-14-13 10:29 PM
    This has been my experience on T-Mobile. I've sent/received over 4000 texts. No lag, no rebooting, Hotmail contacts synced great, batter life has been decent. 3.2GB of data. I've been using my Z10 since March 14th. Only problem I've had has been a VVM issue with T-Mobile...

I am using an unlocked Canadian RFF91LW. Does seen like a lot of complaints are coming from the US carrier versions.

Posted via CB10
    Have you called T-Mobile concerning your problem with visual voice mail? I too initially had issues setting it up. It was quickly resolved. Good luck.

04-14-13 10:55 PM
    I'm sure the founder of Crackberry has time to stumble upon a random thread, and reply to it.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 11:10 PM
    I'm sure the founder of Crackberry has time to stumble upon a random thread, and reply to it.

Posted via CB10
    Don't know. I thought he wrote or said on a podcast that he reads every post on the forums. (not literally, of course) .

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-14-13 11:47 PM
    I find the reported reboots issue interesting. I've never had any reboots with any blackberry other than a very few on my torch 9850. Which has known memory leak issues. Definitely software in that case. Hmmm.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-14-13 11:49 PM
    Well if this Kevin bloke doesn't get back to us soon I'm gonna have to call Dave for advice!

sent from my Samsung galaxy S3

Daves not here.... maaaan.
    04-14-13 11:52 PM
    I'm with Telstra in Australia and haven't had any issues. Just lucky I guess.
    Jacko_au likes this.
    04-14-13 11:57 PM
    Have you called T-Mobile concerning your problem with visual voice mail? I too initially had issues setting it up. It was quickly resolved. Good luck.

I have reported it, but since I don't us their voice mail, they can't solve the problem. Last resort was to wipe it and start from scratch. That did the trick so far. Very weird error.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 12:02 AM
    No issues to report and I am so happy to say.

1. Reboot issues
    2. Bad battery life
    3. Text message lag
    4. Duplicate contacts
    5. Phone running hot

cman5 likes this.
    04-15-13 12:02 AM
    Well if this Kevin bloke doesn't get back to us soon I'm gonna have to call Dave for advice!

sent from my Samsung galaxy S3

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 12:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    What about you Bla1ze, had any of the issues I mentioned?
    04-15-13 05:32 AM
104 1234 ...