Kevin I'd be curious to know if you are having any of the issues that many of us are having with our Z10's. Are you seeing:

1. Reboot issues
    2. Bad battery life
    3. Text message lag
    4. Duplicate contacts
    5. Phone running hot
    6. Any other issues not mentioned above

I've had a mixture of the above for the past week since I got my Z10 and I'd be curious if you or any of the other mods of Crackberry are seeing these issues. If so, any thoughts on them?

Please know that this is merely for fact finding and to know if our founding father is experiencing any of these issues and communicating them to Blackberry.
    04-14-13 11:23 AM
    lol kevin isnt on Verizon
    R Field, AlaJack, 3hb78ftg and 4 others like this.
    04-14-13 05:35 PM
    Kevin is loving his Z10 otherwise he would be posting about it in a negative way.
    bigbmc26 and BB12MX like this.
    04-14-13 05:36 PM
    lol kevin isnt on Verizon
    That's great, but it's not limited to Verizon. I'm on AT$T and I've had 3 reboots in the last week, and two of them were while I was on a call with customers. And before it gets asked of me, I don't have any apps downloaded at all. I was just curious that's all.
    robitaille93 and richardat like this.
    04-14-13 06:11 PM
    Kevin is loving his Z10 otherwise he would be posting about it in a negative way.
    He's been pretty good about this stuff.

Also, I think it's American phones that are affected more with the random reboots or am I mistaken?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:20 PM
    Who is Kevin? And why does it matter if he or she experience issues with their device? Just curious.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:22 PM
    Seriously?? You are asking who Kevin is?? In all honesty he should be the CEO of the company for everything he has done for blackberry
    04-14-13 06:26 PM
    Seriously?? You are asking who Kevin is?? In all honesty he should be the CEO of the company for everything he has done for blackberry
    Ok I'm new here, do I have to Google it do they have a last name I can look it up.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:30 PM
    It's unfair to ask Kevin the question asked

It is fair to post the list.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:34 PM
    He is the founder of this website.
    04-14-13 06:35 PM
    Ok I'm new here, do I have to Google it do they have a last name I can look it up.

Posted via CB10
    Read and see who writes and posts all the great articles for us along with the rest of the crackberry team. What's next who is Bla1ze lol

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    inspector6 likes this.
    04-14-13 06:38 PM
    His full name is Kevin Michaluk, founder of the crackberry website. I hope this helps
    04-14-13 06:41 PM
    Who is Kevin? And why does it matter if he or she experience issues with their device? Just curious.

Posted via CB10
    Facepalm

Kevin, are you having ANY issues with your Z10?-not_sure_if_serious_meme.jpg

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-14-13 06:43 PM
    It's unfair to ask Kevin the question asked

It is fair to post the list.

Posted via CB10
    Why is it unfair? He speaks for us. I love what Kevin has done for Blackberry. I've been a member since 2007 and think he's great. I think it's a fair question though.
    richardat likes this.
    04-14-13 06:50 PM
    Why is it unfair? He speaks for us. I love what Kevin has done for Blackberry. I've been a member since 2007 and think he's great. I think it's a fair question though.
    Why not send Kevin a PM and ask?

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-14-13 06:53 PM
    Why not send Kevin a PM and ask?

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    That's a good idea. I will.
    04-14-13 06:55 PM
    Or you can read his O/S review. He mentions a few issues he had there.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:11 PM
    Kevin I'd be curious to know if you are having any of the issues that many of us are having with our Z10's. Are you seeing:

1. Reboot issues
    2. Bad battery life
    3. Text message lag
    4. Duplicate contacts
    5. Phone running hot
    6. Any other issues not mentioned above

I've had a mixture of the above for the past week since I got my Z10 and I'd be curious if you or any of the other mods of Crackberry are seeing these issues. If so, any thoughts on them?

Please know that this is merely for fact finding and to know if our founding father is experiencing any of these issues and communicating them to Blackberry.
    My experience on ATT over the last two weeks with the Z10 would not support anything on your list so it would surprise me if Kevin was having similar problems and not commenting on them. My battery life for example is almost 50% better than I was getting on my GS2 so I am more than satisfied with battery life. I would not appreciate the reboot when on a call that you have experienced however.
    pdizzle27 likes this.
    04-14-13 07:16 PM
    I agree.
    All questions are fair! It's always an option NOT to answer.
    04-14-13 07:31 PM
    I have the garbage with the contacts as well. I don't remember how many times I fixed that. Just this afternoon after a reboot about a dozen of them unlinked and vanished from the SIM card. Another couple of reboots and they were still gone. So I punched them in again manually, as this is the only way to make them stay. I rebooted the phone again to see if they stick. When the phone was back, they did indeed stay but they tripled on the SIM card....I almost threw that thing out the window...I'm fighting this since almost three weeks now.
    I did not get to enjoy this thing yet, as I spent 90% of the time so far with trying different methods to keep the contact links from unlinking. I still have my 9810 for sale, but I might reactivate it if this idiocy isn't gonna stop soon.
    This weeks OS update did nothing for it to fix this. They cannot tell me they have never seen that in development.
    richardat likes this.
    04-14-13 07:36 PM
    Hey, who"s this Kevin dude ....I just google him and it just showed some guy getting his ponytail cutoff ....LOL
    04-14-13 07:41 PM
    [QUOTE=zten;8317024]Ok I'm new here, do I have to Google it do they have a last name I can look it up.

You have 283 posts on crackberry yet you say you are new to the Site and don't know who Kevin is. What's that all about?
    04-14-13 07:42 PM
    [QUOTE=JIVE8900;8317329]

You have 283 posts on crackberry yet you say you are new to the Site and don't know who Kevin is. What's that all about?
    I think I joined two weeks ago? Nope last week I got my z10... wow its been a week!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:46 PM
    [QUOTE=zten;8317350]

I think I joined two weeks ago? Nope last week I got my z10... wow its been a week!

Posted via CB10
    Wow you compiled nearly 300 posts in only a week?! Are you ever not on CrackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    NightSlayer likes this.
    04-14-13 07:53 PM
    I didn't say he didn't love it. I like mine a lot but was wondering if he has experienced any of these issues. Some of them aren't minor. He has the CEO's ear for god sakes and hopefully this stuff is being looked at.
    richardat and Camelhmpz like this.
    04-14-13 07:53 PM
104 123 ...