I think Kevin, like many, who are torn between the Z and the Q love the Z more and just can't admit it to themselves. They've spent so long being Mr/Mrs physical keyboard and now they're worried they might dent their CrackBerry cred ;-)

Admit iiiiiitttttttttttttttttt.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-10-13 04:26 PM
    [QUOTE=Whyareallthegoodnamestaken;8457132]I think Kevin, like many, who are torn between the Z and the Q love the Z more and just can't admit it to themselves. They've spent so long being Mr/Mrs physical keyboard and now they're worried they might dent their CrackBerry cred ;-)

Admit iiiiiitttttttttttttttttt.[/]

I would disagree... Remember he has an iphones (actually more than one) along with WP's and an android but still always returned to his keyboard. You almost feel his addiction once he returns to his keyboard device. I saw it more with his 9930. Lol
    05-10-13 04:34 PM
    I think Kevin, like many, who are torn between the Z and the Q love the Z more and just can't admit it to themselves. They've spent so long being Mr/Mrs physical keyboard and now they're worried they might dent their CrackBerry cred ;-)

I agree lol
    05-10-13 04:50 PM

I agree with you. It is possible that Kevin does like a physical qwerty keyboard, but you can also see how much he loves the Z10 . After all, the Z10 is the first full touch BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    05-10-13 04:50 PM
    I agree with you. It is possible that Kevin does like a physical qwerty keyboard, but you can also see how much he loves the Z10 . After all, the Z10 is the first full touch BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    Yeah. Definitely not zero sum or anything. But like many of us I think the Z10 has taken him by surprise.
    05-10-13 04:52 PM
    Totally agreed! I think Kevin loves the Z1 more, that he can't admit straight out cuz of the BlackBerry Corp and the royal keyboaders. He obviously thinks the z has changed the overall impression of BlackBerry touch screen experience and he types faster on the Z. Not to **** royalists, Adam had to be there to play good cop and bad cop. In this case, Adam was the bad cop, lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 01:28 AM