So just something I noticed, my device had been slowing down a bit. I haven't updated any apps in a few weeks. Possibly over a month, other than required apps. Today I clicked on update all apps, once done, I realize the phone is much more snappy and isn't acting as congested.

I'd recommend everyone keeping their phone up to date if you're experiencing any issues, not just OS but phone apps as well.

Posted via CB10
    Kimberly de Cuba likes this.
    07-02-13 07:07 PM
    I'm anal about app updates. Why would someone not update their apps?

That is of course barring some report that updating an app breaks it, but that's usually patched quickly.

Posted in the pooper
    07-02-13 07:54 PM
    I've installed a bunch of apps several pages worth and in folders, it comes down to laziness because I don't want to keep accepting permissions and most apps I don't use so they sit there and I'd rather not waste time letting the phone update them.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 08:18 PM
    I'm anal about app updates. Why would someone not update their apps?

That is of course barring some report that updating an app breaks it, but that's usually patched quickly.

Posted in the pooper
    I'm hesitant sometimes because if you don't read what's being updated in the app when you update you could lose the functionality that you've become used to and really like.
    Playepub Reader one of my favorites I updated this last time around has a black bookshelf theme that I really don't like, had I known it would look this way I would've stayed at the lower version.
    I still love Playepub Reader but not the new theme.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 08:30 PM
    It shows I have an update in My World, but when I. Check for updates I can't see anything. The problem might be that I have a to of apps I have used on my PB that I won't use on my Z10.

Posted via CB10 with *Z* BEST!
    07-02-13 09:28 PM