I updated my phone while I was going to sleep and I've now woken up to a useless phone. I cannot open my calls, browser, contacts, text messages, photos (but I can access my music) and my hub is gone- it's just a black screen. However, when I slide all the way to the right, on a single page is the blackberry hub app picture.. but I can't open that either. My phone is useless without sending and receiving calls, texts, and internet. And I have no idea how to fix this. PLEASE HELP!!
    11-01-13 01:34 PM
    I updated my phone while I was going to sleep and I've now woken up to a useless phone. I cannot open my calls, browser, contacts, text messages, photos (but I can access my music) and my hub is gone- it's just a black screen. However, when I slide all the way to the right, on a single page is the blackberry hub app picture.. but I can't open that either. My phone is useless without sending and receiving calls, texts, and internet. And I have no idea how to fix this. PLEASE HELP!!

Only option I can think of is to make sure you have backed-up you phone using LINK (or another utility) and try a Security Wipe. If that doesn't work (or you can't access it), download the update via LINK (assuming it official for your carrier and device) and then Reload Device Software. Might be best if you can avoid doing a restore and add all of you accounts manually.....
    11-01-13 01:49 PM