I have both a z10 and an HTC one and to be honest the hardware specs just blow the z10 out of the water.

However android can't hold a candle to bb10.

The Os is so much better than anything android its amazing

Truth be told I an disappointed with the processor that was used for the z10. The phone is slow

At the time they designed the z10 qualcomm had faster processors that all of the competitors have used but they went with a cheaper slower processor.

Also they screwed up with the battery. Should of been much larger and should work for 24 hours with extensive usage.

Jeff

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:03 AM
    I have both a z10 and an HTC one and to be honest the hardware specs just blow the z10 out of the water.

However android can't hold a candle to bb10.

The Os is so much better than anything android its amazing

Truth be told I an disappointed with the processor that was used for the z10. The phone is slow

At the time they designed the z10 qualcomm had faster processors that all of the competitors have used but they went with a cheaper slower processor.

Also they screwed up with the battery. Should of been much larger and should work for 24 hours with extensive usage.

Jeff

Posted via CB10
    I hear ya, and don't mean to discount your opinion, but 24 hour battery life is a tough requirement.
    05-12-13 12:48 PM
    My girlfriend just picked the S4 up, I really like the device. And seeing her go through and try to use most of the new features then decide to just turn most of them off, I could not help but to say that I expected that all along. She likes it but all she is only going to use Facebook, pinterest, and path. That all she does all day long.
    bluetroll likes this.
    05-12-13 01:29 PM
    My girlfriend just picked the S4 up, I really like the device. And seeing her go through and try to use most of the new features then decide to just turn most of them off, I could not help but to say that I expected that all along. She likes it but all she is only going to use Facebook, pinterest, and path. That all she does all day long.
    It's seems its always been that way. Features that look good in commercials but sometimes aren't practical for most average users.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 01:31 PM
    It's seems its always been that way. Features that look good in commercials but sometimes aren't practical for most average users.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, all of those big "features" Sammy touted are turned off on my S4 because they rarely, if ever, worked, but they did drain the battery reliably.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-12-13 03:46 PM
    It's even funnier that Marissa Mayer, when she was at Google, as well as other Google execs, carried iPhones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Eric Schmitt of Google uses a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 03:59 PM
    Like what Kevin O Leary said, "80% of what we do on a smartphone is email, calendar, contacts"

People who don't know electronics will buy whatever they are sold by the salesman. The customer trusts the salespersons opinion because they honestly don't know better.

I gave a S3 a whirl for a week last week. Boy was I glad to be back on my Z10. What I do the most on my phone, messaging, email and calendar in my opinion is stupid annoying on Android. But Android accels in other areas, like customization and app selection.

So the end of the day, customers don't know HOW BB10 will make their lives better, they won't switch and continue using what they are told is the best.

Haters can hate on BB all they want saying the company is dead in 3 years (because everyone is a fortune teller), BB10 fits perfectly into my lifestyle.
    05-12-13 04:00 PM
    My girlfriend had an Android and it wasn't good for either of us (I had to constantly tech. support her). I gave her my Windows Phone and it's peace in the house again. I had an Android and it wasn't good for me. Got me addicted to customizing. Sold it and here I am with my Z10. We both couldn't be happier.
    05-12-13 04:08 PM
    I run for calendars, but they are all Google-based. They are a major part of my workflow.

How does BB10 work with calendars? How is it interwoven with the system?

Thanks.
    05-12-13 04:28 PM
    I'm enjoying the features. I just wish smart scroll worked with Chrome and not just the native browser.
    05-12-13 04:34 PM
    I'm enjoying the features. I just wish smart scroll worked with Chrome and not just the native browser.
    Ah... so it works well?

I use Chrome too, so that would be disappointing.
    05-12-13 04:36 PM
    Ah... so it works well?

I use Chrome too, so that would be disappointing.
    Yes, it works for me. It did take some getting use to though. But smart scroll only works if it can see your eyes so I can't use it in the dark.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    05-12-13 04:44 PM
    Like what Kevin O Leary said, "80% of what we do on a smartphone is email, calendar, contacts"

People who don't know electronics will buy whatever they are sold by the salesman. The customer trusts the salespersons opinion because they honestly don't know better.

I gave a S3 a whirl for a week last week. Boy was I glad to be back on my Z10. What I do the most on my phone, messaging, email and calendar in my opinion is stupid annoying on Android. But Android accels in other areas, like customization and app selection.

So the end of the day, customers don't know HOW BB10 will make their lives better, they won't switch and continue using what they are told is the best.

Haters can hate on BB all they want saying the company is dead in 3 years (because everyone is a fortune teller), BB10 fits perfectly into my lifestyle.
    Turns out the haters were wrong...by 2 1/2 years

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    09-14-13 07:03 AM
    Bet that's a regret now

Posted VIA BlackBerry Z30
    09-14-13 07:05 AM
    Well, im not surprised at all, I hate android with what they called widget or something and don't forget all android phone are laggy, no matter how many cores they put. ROFL!!!

Posted via CB10
    You're wrong. But whatevs...
    09-14-13 07:20 AM
65 123