I have the Z10 with latest OS, so far had no problems, when all of sudden I lost all bbm contacts and open active bbm chats, except for one new contact that was added on friday !!!! Last time I used bbm before, I sent a bbm invite to someone and awhile later I noticed my bbm contacts were gone !!!

Does anyone else have this problem ? I restarted the device a few times but no luck !!!
    03-10-13 10:59 PM
    Nobody else encountered this problem ???
    03-11-13 12:38 AM
    I've never come across this problem with my z10, but would suggest restarting the phone, and if that doesn't work I wonder if you had back up your phone yet wirelessly or with a cable, if so it won't be hard to restore your phone and contact/bbm list.
    03-11-13 01:41 AM
    Thanks for the reply, I restarted the phone many times but no change ! I've always done backups with previous Blackberrys but backup with Blackberry Link never worked for my Z10 !!! I'm thinking about doing a factory reset and re-transferring my old data but I want to avoid that path if possible !!!
    03-11-13 01:56 AM
    the same thing happened to me just NOW, but even worse. all my contacts are gone! and all my acountrs ( email/twitter/linkedin/...etc ) all are not available, even the carrier is showing me an ( x ) .. !! i have no idea what to do ! ..
    05-01-13 12:50 PM
    Have you tried a reboot of the device or hub ax a starting point?

Restart device - press and hold power button for 10 seconds.
    Restart hub - swipe diagonally from top right to middle of screen 5 times and the hub will reboot.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    05-01-13 12:57 PM