I'm eligible for an upgrade and was looking at some phones, and after I told the sales associate I had the Z10 he made some of the dumbest comments I've ever heard. He said that he Z10 was the worst phone ever, in fact it was so bad that they don't even carry it. I asked him what was so bad about it and he didn't have an answer, I asked him what phone he has and he pulled out a GS3. Some of these sales associates are bad smh.

Posted via CB10
    joejuck likes this.
    02-06-14 05:38 PM
    I'm eligible for an upgrade and was looking at some phones, and after I told the sales associate I had the Z10 he made some of the dumbest comments I've ever heard. He said that he Z10 was the worst phone ever, in fact it was so bad that they don't even carry it. I asked him what was so bad about it and he didn't have an answer, I asked him what phone he has and he pulled out a GS3. Some of these sales associates are bad smh.

Posted via CB10
    Of course they are.. they are just everyday people with an opinion working a job…… they have the limited knowledge they are taught through slideshow presentations and hand on training… SO expect them to carry the same opinion as the masses
    02-06-14 05:43 PM
    Yeah I hate to hear stories like that. " If their friends don't have it, then it must be bad". It's the same as Iphone users who say "BlackBerry phones suck" Meanwhile I'm rocking my Z and they pull out an iphone 4S hahahaha. Then I say... when is the last time you used one?! Most people just believe what other people tell them to believe.

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    02-06-14 05:54 PM
    That was my whole point he never used a Z10 and couldn't tell me 1 thing that he didn't like about it

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 05:57 PM
    It's human nature, when you get down to it. If you know nothing about a topic, to avoid looking dumb you adopt the general view of the masses.
    The unfortunate part is that it's a part of their job to be knowledgeable.

It's like a server who only knows about chicken and beef because that's all he/she eats. And doesn't even know what gluten free means

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 06:32 PM
    It's exactly like the server analogy, it's just that everybody "eats" an unhealthy amount of apps! So you want ios or android or "starvation"?

Flicked on my Z30 or crushed on my Q5!
    02-06-14 07:14 PM
    It's human nature, when you get down to it. If you know nothing about a topic, to avoid looking dumb you adopt the general view of the masses.

Not it is not, or else the whole world would be ignoramuses.

As it is, only 88.7% are sheep-like ignoramuses. Much better.
    02-06-14 09:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think it's hilarious when people say BlackBerry's suck but can't give you one single reason why they feel that way SMH. The BlackBerry Z10 is a better phone then the iPhone 5s and it was released months after the Z10. They say the Z10 was outdated when it was released but what does that make the iPhone 5s then???

Posted Via AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    Jrox74 likes this.
    02-06-14 09:32 PM
    Holy smokes. I've had a great experience with t-mobile. That's too bad!

Ask him how he likes his touchwiz bloated samsung. Talk about laggy...
    02-06-14 09:52 PM
    I think it's hilarious when people say BlackBerry's suck but can't give you one single reason why they feel that way SMH. The BlackBerry Z10 is a better phone then the iPhone 5s and it was released months after the Z10. They say the Z10 was outdated when it was released but what does that make the iPhone 5s then???

Posted Via AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    Whoa slow down there bud, if what you say is true then it's ios to blame not the hardware, it's cutting-edge 64bit cellphone and it would run over anything in its path if it could even be compared yet.
    Having said that I'll never own an iPhone as long as ios is what it is.

Flicked on my Z30 or crushed on my Q5!
    02-06-14 10:50 PM
    Now I've owned iPhones and androids and at the time I thought they were the best thing in the world. But after I received a hand me down of the z10 from my wife and used it. I have a different story to tell. I have always used phones from the recommendations of others and never really researched a phone for my particular and individual needs. But after using the z10 it feels like me. It flows, it's user friendly and it's me.

Now I don't want to knock the iPhones and androids because once upon a time that was me ....at least if I asked someone else.
    But I respect others and the choices they make. Just so happens Blackberry is a choice too.

Z10 STL100-3 >>>>>>>>Leaks 1055, 1259, 1925
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-06-14 11:15 PM