hi,

as stated, just got a z10 last week. so far, i love most of it, and bb10.1, but there are a few things i'd like to see, or ask about.

1. i see that the sound profile can be set to only hear phone calls (or anything) whenever you want. very nice feature, since i don't want to hear emails coming through while sleeping. but can you set only certain phone numbers to come through too?

2. i see that if i'm wearing my wired headset, and a call comes through, the phone will ring, but i can't hear the ring in my headset. i never liked bt ear pieces, and won't be getting one. i drive around a lot and just leave my headset in at times. trivial, sure, but is there a way to get that function?

3. more trivial...it seems the browser won't close all the tabs/pages i have open. why is that?

4. i'm pretty sure i already know the answer to this, but are there any swipe type keyboards for bb?

thanks for any help.
    10-23-13 03:00 PM
    1 I dont think so
    2 I dont know for sure on this oen
    3 I can close all my tabs, it goes back to my "start screen" when i close that last one
    4 nothing like that yet
    10-23-13 03:37 PM
    thanks for the reply. one more thing i forgot.

when on the phone, i don't get any audible tone letting me know if a text or email comes through. the notification led lights up, but if i have the phone against my head, i can't see that.
    10-23-13 03:41 PM
    1 Yes:

1) In the Contacts app, tap a contact.;
    2)
    Tap .
    3) At the bottom of the Edit Contact screen, tap Ring Tone and Notifications.
    4)
    In the Phone Ring Tonedrop-down list, tap a ring tone.
    5)
    To use music as the ring tone, in the Phone Ring Tone drop-down list, tapBrowse Music.
    6) On theSelect Music screen, tap the music that you want to use.
    7)
    Tap Back.
    8)
    Tap Save.

*Not working for me.....but, this is directly from the internal Z Help aide.*

2. Check your headset. Mine has audio and you should be able to here a sound or the number being called out.

3. Usually when you close the browser the pages will close. the tabs are history. Go into display actions and uncheck tabs from last startup.

4. Not yet.

Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-23-13 at 03:59 PM.
    10-23-13 03:47 PM