Woooop!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:21 PM
    Agreed! The search button is magical. Try this to see one of the many features it will do for you: depending on if you like text or email best, hit the search button, type text (or email) type your contacts name and hit enter. Just like that you are sending them your message. Will do lots more like: type FB And a post and hit enter. It updated ur Facebook. now have fun finding the rest out.

Posted via CB10
    awindsr likes this.
    04-03-14 01:33 AM
    I'm very confused. I will NOT ask opinion, it's stupid ask opinion here, of course everyone will say " stay with blackberry " and at imore will say to stay with iPhone.
    I'm surprised with the z10, yes, the keyboard is unbelievable, can't be true. And the hub rocks. Whatever I'm doing I can swipe to hub and see everything. And The led... I miss the led notifications on apple.
    The thing is, I'm not coming from an old iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4. I'm using the 5s ... It's a Ferrari. Faster, amazingly fast.
    The blackberry native browser sometimes fails a little. And some ( android ) apps are slower and crash sometimes.
    I don't know what to do. I want half each. :x
    I am in the same boat but with iphone 5.
    I use the z10 as my main phone for about 2 weeks.

The ios experience is smoother, better memory management (even it has 1 gig of ram), iphone runs cooler, better battery life, more apps (missing apps and push notifications, for eg: google plus, analytics, pages, youtube, instagram, twitter with push notifications for multiple accounts, etc), browser way snappier...
    I miss also simple things such as: silence switcher button, shake to undo, tap status bar for scrolling top, global media controls from control center (on bb10 you need to keep music app open), ability to view documents in browser without downloading, scheduled dnd...

But on the other hand I like the hub, keyboard and the gestures on the z10. And of course more freedom with your files!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Sergiu1337; 04-03-14 at 04:53 AM.
    fabio984 likes this.
    04-03-14 01:52 AM
    [QUOTE=Sergiu1337;10200812]

I am in the same boat but with iphone 5.
    I use the z10 as my main phone for about 2 weeks.

The ios experience is smoother, better memory management (even it has 1 gig of ram), iphone runs cooler, better battery life, more apps (missing apps and push notifications, for eg: google plus, analytics, pages, youtube, instagram, twitter with push notifications for multiple accounts, etc), browser way snappier...
    I miss also simple things such as: silence switcher button, shake to undo, tap status bar for scrolling top, global media controls from control center (on bb10 you need to keep music app open)..

But on the other hand I like the hub, keyboard and the gestures on the z10. And of course more freedom with your files!

Posted via CB10
    Today I woke up and changed my simcard to the z10. I really must decide cause I can't have two expensive phones. May be ill sell the 5s and fly somewhere this summer. Lol... :| let me know what you will do, if you decide.

Enviado do meu Z10 atrav�s de Tapatalk
    04-03-14 03:14 AM
    It's hard for me, because both have their advantages and weak points .

But as for now, even if z10 is my main phone, I cannot fully rely on bb10 os because of the missing apps (that I have installed on iphone).
    BlackBerry really need to attract big names here, including Google.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Sergiu1337; 04-03-14 at 04:54 AM.
    04-03-14 03:46 AM
    Just saw Auxo 2. I am waiting for untethered jailbreak for ios 7.1 and will get the app. With Auxo 2 the app switcher + control center combo is a beast implementation . Swipe up and you get all. Swipe up in left corner then drag your finger to fast switch to an app..

So I might return to the iphone - the experience on a jailbroken iphone is unfortunately better in many aspects. You get more freedom in the smooth world of ios. But the Hub notifications still unbeatable..
    Decisions decisions..

Auxo 2 in action :
    Last edited by Sergiu1337; 04-03-14 at 05:38 AM.
    04-03-14 05:04 AM
31 12