So my Q10 needs to be sent to service center and I got myself a Z10. I'm still using without the sim. I like the display but still can't type well. I will have to give it sometime to get used to touch screen. Feels kinda weird but nice to be swiping than tapping. I thought the phone is big for my small hand but it was alright I happen to find it more comfortable than the Q10 even so the width difference is so little. It's lighter too.

I bought some apps from my Q can I still download it again to z10 and how?

Update :
    I did security wipe with the Q10 so I can use my BlackBerry ID holy crap my Q10 is fixed! Grrrr the back-lit is back and the problem with the space bar seems gone.

I will give the z10 a run for a few a week.

Posted via z10
    Last edited by arlene_t; 09-21-14 at 10:58 AM.
    09-21-14 05:32 AM
    Takes a couple days to get used to typing on screen....then its all good

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 05:57 AM
    I came from a physical keyboard phone too before getting my Z10. It did took a couple of days to get used to, as long as you keep yourself interested on learning it, then no problem.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    09-21-14 06:10 AM
    If you use the same BBID, any apps that are compatible with the z10 can be downloaded again for free. After establishing bbid, open BBWorld and tap the bottom left, MyWorld, then myapps, then at the top - AVAILABLE.
    09-21-14 09:25 AM
    If you use the same BBID, any apps that are compatible with the z10 can be downloaded again for free. After establishing bbid, open BBWorld and tap the bottom left, MyWorld, then myapps, then at the top - AVAILABLE.
    OK got it. Thanks

Z10
    09-21-14 09:52 AM
    So my Q10 needs to be sent to service center and I got myself a Z10. I'm still using without the sim. I like the display but still can't type well. I will have to give it sometime to get used to touch screen. Feels kinda weird but nice to be swiping than tapping. I thought the phone is big for my small hand but it was alright I happen to find it more comfortable than the Q10 even so the width difference is so little.

I noticed that the screen of my z10 is less bright than my q10 so I put it at 80%. Is that normal? Anyone who owns both devices can share their experience? It's like my Q is brighter roughly about 30% than the Z.

I bought some apps from my Q can I still download it again to z10 and how?

Update :
    I did security wipe with the Q10 so I can use my BlackBerry ID holy crap my Q10 is fixed! Grrrr the back-lit is back and the problem with the space bar seems gone.

I will give the z10 a run for a few a week.

Posted via z10

Z10
    09-21-14 09:58 AM