10.2 leak ASAP!!

you can download android .apks directly to the phone and install without side loading, that means official instagram, vine, youtube, etc

plus the customizable settings drop down and built in battery monitor just make it all the more better
    not only that, most of the bugs fixed too.
    01-02-14 10:33 PM
    Use it. Never sell it. Great product.

My Z10 kills anything Apple. Period.
    01-03-14 12:22 AM
    Go for the latest leak, sideload snap, feel smug, go into phone stores and pick fights with reps. Honestly, there's no better hobby.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    BAHAHAHA!!!
    Oh my god this should be the best post from 2013! I'm crying over here

Pounded out via Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    01-03-14 12:51 AM
    P..s.
    Ambassadeurs are human too. Errors and all.
    In all actuallity, we're all bots designed by BlackBerry and applied here to test how our advanced AI would interact with humans. We're supposed to come preloaded with 10.4 and kill Siri off.

That all said, I didn't mean to bash anyone's opinion. But I do state things as I percieve them. At the time, with the info we had, it was as it was. But take no offence as none was intended.
    01-04-14 07:15 PM
    Grab a micro SD card and a hdmi cable, load up some vids and movies and enjoy on the big screen or anywhere else a hdmi port exists. Or transfer them with the Dlna function to your TV if supported as well.The latest leak is a given as well, that way you can enjoy pretty much all android apps without having to sideload.

Enjoy the treasure you purchased.

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    01-04-14 07:28 PM
    I suggest (as many others have) installing a recent leak. I am looking forward to seeing a review, I do like seeing others' opinions, but I really suggest waiting to review until you've used it for at least a month. It seems too often folks say they like/don't like something and then say they've used it a whole whopping week.

I guess when users are only allowed a certain amount of time to try it before returning it for their money back, I can understand the brief amount of time to become invested in it. They probably feel they have to be very critical with it. Since you already own this one, give it some time, really go all-in with it and try to find out as much as possible with it.
    01-04-14 07:48 PM
31 12