Was having a short conversation with the boss during lunch.

He noticed my smartphone, but didn't say anything for a good 10 minutes.
    He just kept eyeing it and I couldn't help but laugh and ask him whether he was thinking about the Z10 on my desk.

He himself is an iPhone 5 user and someone who handles 500+ emails on a daily basis, makes a good 100 calls, browses the internet quite a lot, switches apps constantly, and travels to a new province/state/country every week. He started talking about all his gripes with the iOS system in terms of a smartphone that can keep up with his heavy business-oriented usage.

I showed off a few features of the Z10, like the hub, peek, active frames, etc, & could see his excitement rising. So much so that he grabbed the phone from my hands and wanted to play with it. When I showed him predictive text and swiping words to complete sentences, he went absolutely nuts and was sold. SO MUCH SO that he immediately left the office to go purchase one from Telus.

I feel accomplished.
    +1 for Team BlackBerry
    jrohland, Snap51, kthhrrsn and 1 others like this.
    05-10-13 02:59 PM
    Good job! Word of mouth and 'hands-on' are some of the best marketing tools around!
    05-10-13 03:01 PM
    Haha nice work. You deserve a raise. Can I get his contact info so I can send him an email regarding your value to the company and that you require an immediate promotion?

Posted via CB10
    Snap51 likes this.
    05-10-13 03:01 PM
    Lol nice.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 03:06 PM
    KUDOS!!! Keep it up...
    05-10-13 03:12 PM
    The z10 is awesome.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 04:30 PM
    Now tell him to supply the whole staff with one if not a selection between z10 and q10

Posted via Q10
    05-10-13 04:34 PM

He just kept eyeing it and I couldn't help but laugh and ask him whether he was thinking about the Z10 on my desk.

He himself is an iPhone 5 user and someone who handles 500+ emails on a daily basis, makes a good 100 calls, browses the internet quite a lot, switches apps constantly, and travels to a new province/state/country every week. He started talking about all his gripes with the iOS system in terms of a smartphone that can keep up with his heavy business-oriented usage.

I showed off a few features of the Z10, like the hub, peek, active frames, etc, & could see his excitement rising. So much so that he grabbed the phone from my hands and wanted to play with it. When I showed him predictive text and swiping words to complete sentences, he went absolutely nuts and was sold. SO MUCH SO that he immediately left the office to go purchase one from Telus.

I feel accomplished.
    +1 for Team BlackBerry
    By the way it's bb10>iphone5

Posted via SEGA Master System
    05-10-13 04:38 PM
    Title should be iPhone 5 < Z10
    Z10 is greater than iPhone 5
    05-10-13 04:38 PM
    Good job. Keep it up.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 04:42 PM
    Ummm I think it's a directional arrow there guys (going from iPhone to Z10)... not a "greater than" sign.
    05-10-13 04:48 PM

I feel accomplished.
    +1 for Team BlackBerry
    Excellent story! The Z10 is simply the best on the market today. BB needs to keep up the good work to ensure that they remain competitive!
    05-10-13 04:56 PM
    Also, be responsible if it all goes pear shaped for him.
    05-10-13 04:58 PM