Strangely, my Zed still works. Tough day in the trenches of finance yesterday, but BlackBerry will survive. Here's the thing. It's a Mobile Device. If your life revolves around Instagram or Goo, I wish you peace. Perhaps you may try looking around at the world, especially when you walk into traffic. I work in Health Care. BlackBerry provides amazing possibilities and with bb10 I expect more. Want it now? Now. Now! New OS, for (insert personal Deity's name here) sake. Give it a chance. Sorry about AT&T, the official upgrades are solid. It seems, from the posts I read, that many of you switch devices at the drop of a hat. I remember one comment in particular. It was in reference to the OS upgrades. The comment was that the pending upgrade would " Not get you laid". I am a simple man. In a complex world. BlackBerry helps me navigate it. I cannot do this with the other platforms. Perhaps they do well for others and I wish them well. Choose what works for you, but do not malign others for their choice. As I previously said, BlackBerry continues to work and Keep Moving. Like many others, who are not afraid of innovation, I plan to enjoy the ride.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 11:47 PM
    Good post! Make sure to enter it into the positive comments tablet contest!

Posted via CB10
    maddie1128 and Lendo like this.
    06-28-13 11:58 PM
    The work I do, this Z10 fits in perfectly. My bold 9930 did a great job, but a larger display was needed. BlackBerry offers me the best way to communicate with colleagues, etc. I love it. I don't need tons of apps. I bought this for a specific purpose, and it fulfills its duty

Posted via CB10
    maddie1128 likes this.
    06-29-13 12:00 AM
    Well said.

Posted via CB10
    maddie1128 likes this.
    06-29-13 12:01 AM
    Hi RyanKidd17. Maybe that explains it best. Duty. Yep, I have music and some time killing games for fun. Enjoy YouTube for a laugh. But since my first Side Wheel in 2007, BlackBerry has done it's duty. A lot more fun now, but when the boots go on, it is there. Have had the Zed since Feb. Gets better all the time. Give me Citrix on BB10 and it will be perfect.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:13 AM
    Hi RyanKidd17. Maybe that explains it best. Duty. Yep, I have music and some time killing games for fun. Enjoy YouTube for a laugh. But since my first Side Wheel in 2007, BlackBerry has done it's duty. A lot more fun now, but when the boots go on, it is there. Have had the Zed since Feb. Gets better all the time. Give me Citrix on BB10 and it will be perfect.

Posted via CB10
    I see it like this. I won't use my SUV to drag race... I'll get another vehicle if I wanna do that. same way, my Z10 isn't a camera, ps3 or ipod. It's my gateway to communicating 24/7 reliably. I love it!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:16 AM
    The work I do the z10 is the best device for. I own 2 retail clothing stores, and get over 100 comments, emails, tags, mentions, follows, shares, texts, calls and more a day, and bb10 makes it easy handle them all. Easier then any other platform.

I think BlackBerry should use some of hits users for a commercial, and show how it helps them in there daily life weather personal or business.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SDTRMG; 06-29-13 at 01:03 PM.
    06-29-13 12:22 AM
    Well said.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:22 AM
    The work I do the z19 is the best device for. I own 2 retail clothing stores, and get over 100 comments, emails, tags, mentions, follows, shares, texts, calls and more a day, and bb10 makes it easy handle them all. Easier then any other platform.

I think BlackBerry should use some of hits users for a commercial, and show how it helps them in there daily life weather personal or business.

Posted via CB10
    I want a Z19 lol

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:25 AM
    The work I do the z19 is the best device for. I own 2 retail clothing stores, and get over 100 comments, emails, tags, mentions, follows, shares, texts, calls and more a day, and bb10 makes it easy handle them all. Easier then any other platform.

Posted via CB10
    Z19! How long have I been sleeping?!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    beamolite likes this.
    06-29-13 12:27 AM
    Strangely, my Zed still works. Tough day in the trenches of finance yesterday, but BlackBerry will survive. Here's the thing. It's a Mobile Device. If your life revolves around Instagram or Goo, I wish you peace. Perhaps you may try looking around at the world, especially when you walk into traffic. I work in Health Care. BlackBerry provides amazing possibilities and with bb10 I expect more. Want it now? Now. Now! New OS, for (insert personal Deity's name here) sake. Give it a chance. Sorry about AT&T, the official upgrades are solid. It seems, from the posts I read, that many of you switch devices at the drop of a hat. I remember one comment in particular. It was in reference to the OS upgrades. The comment was that the pending upgrade would " Not get you laid". I am a simple man. In a complex world. BlackBerry helps me navigate it. I cannot do this with the other platforms. Perhaps they do well for others and I wish them well. Choose what works for you, but do not malign others for their choice. As I previously said, BlackBerry continues to work and Keep Moving. Like many others, who are not afraid of innovation, I plan to enjoy the ride.

Posted via CB10
    Rangus.... you have spent time in Tibet, haven't you! (insert big sincere smile here).
    Well spoken! (typed) .
    I owe you a coffee, beer, wine, water, tea, herb.....

From Zed to U via CB10
    06-29-13 12:29 AM
    Addendum. I don't owe you one, you deserve one.
    Cheers!

From Zed to U via CB10
    06-29-13 12:33 AM
    Beautiful. I totally relate.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:33 AM
    Here here

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 12:36 AM
    Finally a good thread. Good job and funny post OP.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    06-29-13 12:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey can I get a job? please
    06-29-13 02:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    You da MAN! I run a small business and it runs better with BlackBerry. It gets right down to the important stuff and leaves out the crap. I don't even know how many times I've been on a call while checking / changing calendar, referring to a document and taking call notes. Nothing else can do it so capably and cleanly.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 03:51 AM
    O

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 04:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey............I want that Z19. We only have the Z10 here in the US.
    06-29-13 12:48 PM
    You da MAN! I run a small business and it runs better with BlackBerry. It gets right down to the important stuff and leaves out the crap. I don't even know how many times I've been on a call while checking / changing calendar, referring to a document and taking call notes. Nothing else can do it so capably and cleanly.

Posted via CB10
    Ain't it the tooth. I also run a small business and I know a few ppl with BBM so it works out well for me. Works better over all
    06-29-13 01:54 PM