Jonathan Cheban at a private sneak peek of Blackberry 10.. I wonder who other celebrities will be getting this device once comes out
    Attached Thumbnails Jonathan Cheban with a BlackBerry 10-uploadfromtaptalk1358075916674.jpg  
    01-13-13 05:18 AM
    The international nature of this site is great. These threads amuse me because I have never remotely heard of these people. And of course it would be just the same the other way around!
    BBThemes, ctuffy, Cesare21 and 2 others like this.
    01-13-13 06:20 AM
    This is real fair, if your rich you can get things before they come out.Let the rest of us peasants wait.
    01-13-13 07:13 AM
    So another airhead pop-culture talking head likes BlackBerry 10 and you get all giddy like schoolgirls when the quarterback smiles at them? RIM has jumped the shark. Next stop Looserville, population 1.
    01-13-13 07:15 AM
    Is that a dev alpha B?
    EsJayDee and Sith_Apprentice like this.
    01-13-13 07:17 AM
    Yes, it is a Dev Alpha. Note the squared corners.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-13-13 07:55 AM
    This is real fair, if your rich you can get things before they come out.Let the rest of us peasants wait.
    Well these people have influence. That is why they get to have peaks into it. If they go on public record stating how they love this or are "obsessed" with it, then some of their followers will change negative sentiment about BlackBerry. It is marketing and it works. Besides, he's holding a dev unit, not the final build. Even if he did get a final build, he wouldn't be allowed to use it in full due to an NDA that would most definitely be imposed.
    01-13-13 09:17 AM
    Well these people have influence. That is why they get to have peaks into it. If they go on public record stating how they love this or are "obsessed" with it, then some of their followers will change negative sentiment about BlackBerry. It is marketing and it works. Besides, he's holding a dev unit, not the final build. Even if he did get a final build, he wouldn't be allowed to use it in full due to an NDA that would most definitely be imposed.
    As I said, this is fair? Do you think this Kardashian fanboy is a devoloper? What if he said he hates this piece of crap, is it still ok for him to voice that too being that he is famous and all?
    01-13-13 09:58 AM
    Who the **** is Jonathan Cheban??
    01-13-13 10:00 AM
    As I said, this is fair?
    life isnt fair, its jus summat ya gotta live with. those with `social influence` such as large twitter followings are, wether we like it or not, a good advertising strategy.
    xiaohuaxing and PatrickMJS like this.
    01-13-13 10:08 AM
    life isnt fair, its jus summat ya gotta live with. those with `social influence` such as large twitter followings are, wether we like it or not, a good advertising strategy.
    Yea I get that life isnt fair. I wonder if he was to tweet the phone isnt all its cracked up to be if that would be good for advertising too.
    01-13-13 10:18 AM
    As I said, this is fair? Do you think this Kardashian fanboy is a devoloper? What if he said he hates this piece of crap, is it still ok for him to voice that too being that he is famous and all?
    Well the fact is, he didn't voice that opinion. Everyone that they've shown it to has had nothing but good to say. Fair or not, is not something you should be worrying about. Look at all the swag stars get. Free everything for endorsements. Is that fair when they can afford it? No, but that's just the way life goes. Those who have influence get stuff in order to influence the people around them. Seeding the product to get exposure and good vibes. I have no idea who Jonathan Cheban is but apparently other people do. Just like I'm sure many don't know who Russell Simmons is but he's seen BB10 and has tweeted about it.
    01-13-13 10:32 AM
    Just saying, this reality star reject could go one way or the other. I guess I'm just jealous he got it early lol.
    01-13-13 10:44 AM
    He got a dev alpha "early" and your jealous?
    01-13-13 10:58 AM
    Why does he get anything? Is he a developer?
    01-13-13 11:08 AM
    Oh come on, even if this guy did provide negative reviews on BlackBerry 10, but it later went on to be a Success, this guy would lose his fans because everyone would had the chance to play with the new devices. Playing with the real device would change anyone's mind, not some talked up rich celeb who is only in it for money and fame.
    01-13-13 12:34 PM
    dont know who that is but russell simmons was there he tweeted about the secret booth,.Probably plenty more but not everyone wants to post about their life.
    01-13-13 01:31 PM
    RIM needs some big celebs to get on board - I would love to see a huge star become a spokesperson for the Z10 in their marketing also, Windows phone marketing is awful and RIM can do better!
    CrownIsle likes this.
    01-13-13 01:46 PM
    Beyonce, Jay-Z & Kanye will be on board. They all have the Porsche BB
    iToya, Bilaal, filoinstyle and 1 others like this.
    01-13-13 01:51 PM
    I have no idea who that is. But, exposure is good.
    01-13-13 03:59 PM
    Beyonce, Jay-Z & Kanye will be on board. They all have the Porsche BB
    If these 3 get it, well...
    01-13-13 04:04 PM
    They should get beiber and his umpteen million followers.
    01-13-13 04:13 PM
    That is not the L series, it looks like (and I have the same box for my Dev B) a Dev device only. So they are handing out dev devices to "icons"? Interesting lol
    01-13-13 04:32 PM
    Why is he wearing his sunglasses inside?
    01-13-13 07:02 PM
    Why is he wearing his sunglasses inside?
    Maybe he just got his eyes dilated?
    01-13-13 07:06 PM
60 123