I am willing to pay for the Jefit Pro app but it asks to use googleplay or amazon store and neither will load on my BBz10.
    How do I get the JefitPro apk version or google play or amazonstore to load on my BBZ10? I have the Jefit free version and I did that through the BB10 Playbook/App Manager.

Does anyone have the apk link so I can put in on my win xp laptop and use the BB10Palybook/App Mgr(DDPB) to convert it to bar?
    08-17-13 06:50 PM
    you can't plain and simple, you want it go buy a perfectly good cheap android device
    08-17-13 07:06 PM
    Then why can I do it for the free version of Jefit. I converted the jefit free apk to BR using a converter.
    The sites that have the Pro version have an exe file that loads surveys and games to use before getting the Jefit Pro version. I did that for 30 min, and the games it wanted me to rate did not open on the BB. If the apk file for the Jefit Pro version was out there, I could download it to my klaptop and convert it to bar and it would work on the Z10.
    Any advise besides go buy an android.
    08-21-13 10:45 AM
    Then why can I do it for the free version of Jefit. I converted the jefit free apk to BR using a converter.
    The sites that have the Pro version have an exe file that loads surveys and games to use before getting the Jefit Pro version. I did that for 30 min, and the games it wanted me to rate did not open on the BB. If the apk file for the Jefit Pro version was out there, I could download it to my klaptop and convert it to bar and it would work on the Z10.
    Any advise besides go buy an android.
    My son has an android phone but his acct is paid by me and my phone is a corporate phone. Will I be able to download the Jefit Pro from his android phone to me laptop for conversion to my z10?
    08-21-13 10:55 AM