Lol, but yeah, I live in Canada and the best thing is iPhone, then Samsung, then BlackBerry and Windows tied. Personally, I love my phone

Posted via CB10
    THAT'S a relatively naive statement...if you prefer one over the other then that's cool, but popularity is hardly the measure of anything!
    Last edited by ForrestB; 09-24-13 at 03:54 PM.
    05-23-13 08:45 PM
    I tell them that they can get this phone. Is a top secret from bb...
    Hahaha.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 09:05 PM
    I just tell them "why do you still have an Iphone" then they go off on how its so good an all & I just tell them straight "that was brought out in 2007, this is 2013 man, get with it" :P shuts em up.
    05-23-13 09:44 PM
    For the people who told me to whack 'em in the face, there's one problem. People's eyes usually take in impact first, so when I hit them in the eye, they'll be like :

"Omg, a ****ty phone just hit my eye. **** + eye (i) + phone =iphone. Therefore, this must be an iPhone!!!!"

Just my 2 cents

Posted via CB10
    Violence solves nothing. Just tell him his mom's waiting to pick him up to take him back to his room in the basement where he can have his space to never get laid for his entire life while he plays Candy Crush Saga and uses apps that make the iPhone fart.

See? No need for violence.

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX likes this.
    05-23-13 10:31 PM
    How can someone think it's iphone? It's way bigger and has a huge BlackBerry symbol on it.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 10:56 PM
    EPIC post! I fell off my chair LMFAO!

OP your experience sounds childish at best, next time your little buddy says something to the same effect shove your Z10 in his face and ask him if he sees a home button!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    In fact, tell him when he finds the home button he can have your new phone! That ought to be funny for a few minutes! It's like watching a 2 year old open life savers! LOL

From Zed to U via CB10
    05-23-13 11:25 PM
    Stupid kid at my school saw me taking out my z10. Then he asks "why are you taking your iPhone out of a BlackBerry case ". I had to show him how it's a z10. Then he started to insult my phone so I ignored him and started to play mc4. Then, he asked me why I'm playing an iPhone game on a BlackBerry. How dumb? Like how is it an iPhone game, it's on every platform yet "it's an iPhone game "
    That's Apple's genius....develop a brand SO strong, that people even associate it with other non-brand products. For example, most people don't say, "Give me a tissue, please." They say, "Give me a Kleenex, please." Kleenex is the BRAND, but to many people ALL tissues are Kleenex. I've heard the same thing done with "Coke."
    Blackberry was on their way to doing that, but then lost it because of **** poor/non-existent marketing
    mkelley65, BB12MX and ppeters914 like this.
    05-23-13 11:58 PM
    I say to everyone, your phone has buttons?! Ha! Those are so last decade! When you want a real phone give BlackBerry a go.

Posted by my awesome Z10
    Stocklone likes this.
    05-24-13 12:05 AM
    My Z10 is in a white Poetic Atmosphere case, with a "clear" back, this way the LOGO is visible !! :-)
    05-24-13 12:08 AM
    Sorry this is slightly off topic but I went tablet shopping with my 85 year old mom the other day. I have a PlayBook and she quite liked it but I told her to shop around and look at the iPad and Samsung tablets. Funniest thing is that Best Buy had an Apple rep there answering questions about the iPad. My mom was having troubles getting back to the home screen and kept swiping like you do other PlayBook. The Apple rep kindly pointed out that she needed to push the "home" button on the iPad. My mom just turned to the rep and said "how archaic" and walked away. My mom purchased a PlayBook and she is loving it. First "computer" she has ever owned.

SBA

Posted via CB10
    mkelley65, kazakoshi, tg1 and 9 others like this.
    05-24-13 12:22 AM
    That's Apple's genius....develop a brand SO strong, that people even associate it with other non-brand products. For example, most people don't say, "Give me a tissue, please." They say, "Give me a Kleenex, please." Kleenex is the BRAND, but to many people ALL tissues are Kleenex. I've heard the same thing done with "Coke."
    Blackberry was on their way to doing that, but then lost it because of **** poor/non-existent marketing
    They have done it when it comes to phones with physical keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:23 AM
    Just tell him that iPhones are for grandmas and soccer moms.

...not that I have anything against grandma's or soccer Moms!! lol

But they DO seem to love their iPhones

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:38 AM
    In these situations just keep calm and do the following:

Say "shhhh", start whispering and say to him that you're a betatester of the brandnew and upcoming iPhone 6 with no homebutton and new multitaksing capabilities and that the BB logo if recognized is just camouflage.
    05-24-13 04:36 AM
    Lol, but yeah, I live in Canada and the best thing is iPhone, then Samsung, then BlackBerry and Windows tied. Personally, I love my phone

Posted via CB10
    Mileage varies in the world for sure, but I don't think Windows Phone has anything on BlackBerry in Canada yet.
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    05-24-13 06:22 AM
    I have no hope for future generations.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    jaydee5799 and mnc76 like this.
    05-24-13 08:21 AM
    Yeah, the first impression from people that know me is "you finally gave up and got an iPhone?

People keep telling me that it looks just like an iPhone.... REALLY? just because it is rectangular with a relatively large screen?

BBX - I Said It!
    I get told that a lot myself

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T
    05-24-13 08:46 AM
    In these situations just keep calm and do the following:

Say "shhhh", start whispering and say to him that you're a betatester of the brandnew and upcoming iPhone 6 with no homebutton and new multitaksing capabilities and that the BB logo if recognized is just camouflage.
    I don't know why but when I read that I read quietly in my head lol
    lang007 likes this.
    05-24-13 09:06 AM
    I don't know why but when I read that I read quietly in my head lol
    I did the same thing. Funny as hell
    05-24-13 09:15 AM
    Well BlackBerry is selling better but people are actually dissing it and loving windows

Posted via CB10
    In Canada? Data point of one, but I think I've only ever seen two or three people ever with a Windows Phone the entire time it's been out. I saw at least ten Z10's alone at Pearson the last time I was at Pearson. I probably see several hundred 9900s for every one Windows Phone. I even see a lot more PlayBooks than any Windows Phone.

I don't doubt they love it (my GF's dad absolutely loves his Lumia) but I wonder how many there are here really?
    05-24-13 09:46 AM
    In Canada? Data point of one, but I think I've only ever seen two or three people ever with a Windows Phone the entire time it's been out. I saw at least ten Z10's alone at Pearson the last time I was at Pearson. I probably see several hundred 9900s for every one Windows Phone. I even see a lot more PlayBooks than any Windows Phone.

I don't doubt they love it (my GF's dad absolutely loves his Lumia) but I wonder how many there are here really?
    Count it as two data points. I've never seen a windows phone, and I have seen z10s (not many), and tons of legacy blackberries. I too wonder how many there are...
    05-24-13 09:57 AM
    Count it as two data points. I've never seen a windows phone, and I have seen z10s (not many), and tons of legacy blackberries. I too wonder how many there are...
    I have seen 1 windows phone so far, heard of a person who has a z10 and there's me with a z10.

2:1 BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 10:19 AM
    My Z10 is in a white Poetic Atmosphere case, with a "clear" back, this way the LOGO is visible !! :-)
    I use a holster and the one I have - if there are new or different ones let me know - but it has the BlackBerry embossed on the edge and you can barely see it. My wife has the same full case but no belt clip and it has the shiny BlackBerry logo so you know what kind of phone she has. I'm pissed that BlackBerry didn't do their holsters like my wife's case. If CB sells them with the silver logo with belt clip I'll buy.

Posted by my awesome Z10
    05-24-13 10:43 AM
    I have a white Z with the orange CrackBerry Crunk case and no one mistakes it for anything but a BlackBerry!
    Although some of the kids like to show it off...Miss. Can I show your phone to xxxxx? Hahaha they refer the other kids in the school who are interested in getting a BlackBerry to me to answer questions. Now they all want one because "its hot".
    mnc76 likes this.
    05-24-13 10:55 AM
    My white on white Z in the transform case hasn't been mistaken for an iPhone, but it is funny considering the lack of buttons. The home button is ridiculous. Whenever I have to do something on my wife's iPhone 4 I cringe when I have to use the home button or mash on it a couple of times to try and "multitask". Feels like it's just going to break or stop working at any moment, and the whole OS just seems like something designed for kids and old people.
    05-24-13 11:05 AM
    My white on white Z in the transform case hasn't been mistaken for an iPhone, but it is funny considering the lack of buttons. The home button is ridiculous. Whenever I have to do something on my wife's iPhone 4 I cringe when I have to use the home button or mash on it a couple of times to try and "multitask". Feels like it's just going to break or stop working at any moment, and the whole OS just seems like something designed for kids and old people.
    Bloody, I hate buttons! Even with my iPOD touch I hate using it because of that bloody button! I use my Z for EVERYTHING now, I buy all my music from BlackBerry World. I don't even use iTunes any more. Sooooooo past Apple. Thanks BlackBerry!

Posted by my awesome Z10
    05-24-13 11:12 AM
141 12345 ...