Before everyone crucifies me, its not what you think.

I sold the Z10 because I am getting a Q10.

I was at work on Thursday and was speaking with a customer and we were talking about the Z and Q.

The more I spoke with the customer the more I realized that I didnt need 2 touch screen devices (I use an HTC One for music and video, I might also be getting a S4 - this is all for work - the easier I can show the phones working, the easier for me to be able to differentiate the devices from each other and give my customers a solution for their mobile devices)

So I just sold my Z10 today....I am already missing the swiping and speed of navigation of it all. The HTC One isnt a slouch but its just not BB10.

Picking up a Q10 tomorrow evening. Lets see how long I can go before I throw this HTC against a wall lol.
    coldsword likes this.
    06-23-13 11:10 PM
    You quite seem to prefer the Z10 to your androids, So the obvious question..

I get why you wouldn't need 2 touch screen devices, but why didn't you sell the HTC and keep the Z10?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 11:26 PM
    It's been done.

06-23-13 11:27 PM

I get why you wouldn't need 2 touch screen devices, but why didn't you sell the HTC and keep the Z10?

Posted via CB10
    Ahh, variety. It does give him the ability to compare, still, and there are some places a bigger screen comes in handy.
    06-23-13 11:31 PM
    Before everyone crucifies me, its not what you think.

I sold the Z10 because I am getting a Q10.

I was at work on Thursday and was speaking with a customer and we were talking about the Z and Q.

The more I spoke with the customer the more I realized that I didnt need 2 touch screen devices (I use an HTC One for music and video, I might also be getting a S4 - this is all for work - the easier I can show the phones working, the easier for me to be able to differentiate the devices from each other and give my customers a solution for their mobile devices)

So I just sold my Z10 today....I am already missing the swiping and speed of navigation of it all. The HTC One isnt a slouch but its just not BB10.

Picking up a Q10 tomorrow evening. Lets see how long I can go before I throw this HTC against a wall lol.
    Well, at least you sold it for a good cause!
    06-23-13 11:36 PM
    i cant sell my HTC One yet. 90 days i have to own the device or else I get charged the full price for the phone. Got it as a demo. I dont mind the HTC One. It is nice to have. I use it more as a tool when Im at work to show customers.
    06-24-13 12:28 AM
    It truly helps with customers who need to see working devices. At my store unfortunately we only have a working iPhone 5 (SMH)

Ahh, variety. It does give him the ability to compare, still, and there are some places a bigger screen comes in handy.
    dc08879 likes this.
    06-24-13 12:28 AM
    It truly helps with customers who need to see working devices. At my store unfortunately we only have a working iPhone 5 (SMH)
    I didn't realize you were selling phones. Having some variety would really come in handy, then. I know a few folks that dual carry, and even one that triple carries. Of course, he goes crazy if they all ring at once....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-24-13 12:37 AM
    yeah...i work at a dealer store for an unnamed company lol...

I've sold more Z10 and Q10 since February because I have had the Z in my possession and been able to show how it differs from the phones in the market right now.

I can now show also an HTC One which is a great phone but just not for me as an every day driver. the S4 I want to try because i came from an S3 before going Z and I know the real differences between the 3 and 4 is just screen size and quad core but I want to see if Touchwiz (which I hate with a passion) has been improved (i think i already know the answer to that question though)

I didn't realize you were selling phones. Having some variety would really come in handy, then. I know a few folks that dual carry, and even one that triple carries. Of course, he goes crazy if they all ring at once....

06-24-13 12:47 AM
    yeah...i work at a dealer store for an unnamed company lol...

I've sold more Z10 and Q10 since February because I have had the Z in my possession and been able to show how it differs from the phones in the market right now.

I can now show also an HTC One which is a great phone but just not for me as an every day driver. the S4 I want to try because i came from an S3 before going Z and I know the real differences between the 3 and 4 is just screen size and quad core but I want to see if Touchwiz (which I hate with a passion) has been improved (i think i already know the answer to that question though)
    And that, succinctly, gives you advantage in selling the devices, whereas some places don't seem to bother getting anyone to learn how to demo the phone.

06-24-13 01:07 AM
    Since every review I see online, talks about how the HTC one is best phone ever, I'd love to hear from someone that actually knows how to use bb10 give an honest comparison of the two.

To me android is just too busy...confusing...can't tell what's bloat and what's necessary... I just really don't like it, but with all the positive I hear about that phone, I'd like to hear how our z wins. mainly because I want to be able to tell people the next time someone tells me my BlackBerry doesn't compare to it.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:06 AM
    I didn't realize you were selling the phones either, that makes complete sense then. I used to be a dealer myself, and I always kept one of each phone active as a demo in the store. Always kept a blackberry on my hip though, and sold 4 times as many Blackberry's as anything else! As much as I don't miss retail, I do miss getting free and discounted phones lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 08:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe he needed a phone that would not delete all of his emails at once.
    06-24-13 08:49 AM
    I have both and love the Q over Z. Don't think you will regret it... unless you play games. when I had the Z I was always doing something on my phone(hate those people). So I forced myself into a more productive situation

Favorite BB10 apps: CB10, GasBuddy, Word of the Day PLUS, BlackBerry Travel, USA Today
    06-24-13 08:57 AM