WOW!
    I want to suggest that CB make and A**HOLE of the week award.
    It might be tough to decide who gets it weekly, but maybe with runner up awards it would work. We could have "Useless post of the week", "worst attitude form a newbie award", "best troller award" and "stalker awards" (for those that follow you and tell you how stupid your post is no matter what you say). Maybe I could even win an award one week!
    I'm not sure what happened here, but I see people who are suppose to be geniuses being A**Holes instead of being helpful.
    I see newbies with 1 post saying they are taking their ZED's back and thinking they have given it a real go.
    I see mean spirited posters making fun of others with real questions.
    I see forum mods not controlling this behaviour and adding to the issues here.
    This is not the CB I remember.
    What has happened to make this place like this?
    Aren't we suppose to help others? Maybe I am missing the point here of the forum.
    Last edited by PINC; 04-20-13 at 12:17 PM.
    04-19-13 11:10 PM
    Once an online community reaches a certain size it becomes difficult to manage. And the amount of posts made on here would make any mods head ache. Personally I would either ignore, report or try to converse in a reasonable way to people.

But the awards system sounds an interesting one lol.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 11:16 PM
    You are my hero!
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 11:17 PM
    I agree completely and would also like to suggest that when new threads are created the app and Web page would suggest similar threads to post to... they do this on another site I use and it cuts down on duplicate threads. Also maybe limiting the ability of posters to create new threads if they ignore the suggestions and create new threads on the same topics.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 11:21 PM
    Once an online community reaches a certain size it becomes difficult to manage. And the amount of posts made on here would make any mods head ache. Personally I would either ignore, report or try to converse in a reasonable way to people.

But the awards system sounds an interesting one lol.

Posted via CB10
    I work in many forums, so yes, I am familiar with the concept of a large forum.
    I also feel the anonymity of the web allows people to not act their best and feel safe in that behaviour.
    I however would be fired if as a mod I responded in some of the ways I see here.
    I would also (as a mod) be expected to keep the forum in line and I work Internationally with users from Germany, Italy, Greece, Hanoi, India, well, everywhere. I know temperaments and expressions vary from location to location and culture to culture, but I have truly been disappointed by some of the things I read here lately. IMHO
    A horses a** award. I love it

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    Agreed. I've also been a member since 2007 and it has gotten really bad in here. I think the problem is that there are too many immature people in here that cause problems anytime someone has a different opinion than them. That and the constant bashing of other platforms has gotten really tiresome.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 11:23 PM
    Wouldn't that just encourage competitive people who wouldn't otherwise have posted nonsense to do do just to win at something lol

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:23 PM
    Wouldn't that just encourage competitive people who wouldn't otherwise have posted nonsense to do do just to win at something lol

Posted via CB10
    LMAO! Thanks I needed that!
    04-19-13 11:24 PM
    And this has to do what with the z-10? If you were here since 07 you would know where to put a thread. So in conclusion I nominate you!

Posted via CB10
    WOW!
    I want to suggest that CB make and A**HOLE of the week award.
    It might be tough to decide who gets it weekly, but maybe with runner up awards it would work. We could have "Useless post of the week", "worst attitude form a newbie award", "best troller award" and "stalker awards" (for those that follow you and tell you how stupid your post is not matter what you say. Maybe I could even win an award one week!
    I'm not sure what happened here, but I see people who are suppose to be geniuses being A**Holes instead of being helpful.
    I see newbies with 1 post saying they are taking their ZED's back and thinking they have given it a real go.
    I see mean spirited posters making fun of others with real questions.
    I see forum mods not controlling this behaviour and adding to the issues here.
    This is not the CB I remember.
    What has happened to make this place like this?
    Aren't we suppose to help others? Maybe I am missing the point here of the forum.
    I am officially nominating you for our first ******* award as a thank you for this useless thread

Posted via CB10
    I've been a CB member since 2007 (I think) and......-2012-08-02-trollmeme.png

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:26 PM
    And this has to do what with the z-10? If you were here since 07 you would know where to put a thread. So in conclusion I nominate you!

Posted via CB10
    I rest the ops case.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:29 PM
    @ BoldBigWorm AND kanyeezy ~
    Thank you for the nomination!
    I haven't won anything in a while and well, coming from you two, I feel truly honoured to have been nominated as I really feel you 2 may be qualified judges. Thanks! Muahh!
    Do I get roses now? A crown? Headphones???
    04-19-13 11:30 PM
    @ BoldBigWorm AND kanyeezy ~
    Thank you for the nomination!
    I haven't won anything in a while and well, coming from you two, I feel truly honoured to have been nominated as I really feel you 2 may be qualified judges. Thanks! Muahh!
    Do I get roses now? A crown? Headphones???
    Lmao

Posted from the best phone ever my Z10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 11:35 PM
    I rest the ops case.

Posted via CB10
    Technically, he is supporting the OP's idea.

Not only did he nominate someone, he also backed it up with a reason.

You can't suggest this type of contest and hope not to be nominated

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 11:36 PM
    Sign me up for the first award. OP, you've been a member since 2009.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-19-13 11:36 PM
    Technically, he is supporting the OP's idea.

Not only did he nominate someone, he also backed it up with a reason.

You can't suggest this type of contest and hope not to be nominated

Posted via CB10
    I FULLY expected to be nominated, I have been reading and posting in the forums for quite some time! LMAO!
    And to confess ~ I kinda knew someone would back up my post by example, I just didn't expect the immediate response from 2 people back to back!
    I'm so excited I may run for Mayor next!
    russworman likes this.
    04-19-13 11:39 PM
    Sign me up for the first award. OP, you've been a member since 2009.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    Hahahah! You don't know my first user name then! My secret!
    04-19-13 11:40 PM
    This post is all about exactly why I don't come here to conversate anymore. I'd rather
    enjoy my devices and not bother trying to be friendly or helpful to S M A R T A S S E S anymore.

I don't like the vibe her anymore and happy to read but that's it. The website I'll read and that's it.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 11:42 PM
    Just saying inappropriate section for a thread. I un-nominate you since there isn't a category in your thread for veteran posters that don't know where to post threads. No offence "P"

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:07 AM
    Oh yeah I emailed you some roses anyway

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:09 AM
    Well said OP couldn't have put it better myself.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-20-13 12:09 AM
    @bigOLDworm~
    I'm not a veteran poster, I'm a veteran BlackBerry user. There's a difference. Look at my post dates.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:52 AM