I am getting it (lg g2) today but I am not selling my z10 immediately , I will use both the sets for some days side by side and then see what happens.
    You should post your review on the two devices after some time with them. I think it would be a very interesting read.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    07-02-14 08:25 AM
    I am getting it (lg g2) today but I am not selling my z10 immediately , I will use both the sets for some days side by side and then see what happens.
    That is a good way to figure out what you like. Obviously, as this thread once again proves.... Everyone has their likes and don't-likes!
    07-02-14 08:31 AM
    It sounds like you are really interested in this LG Android phone. Since you sound like you really enjoy the Android experience, I suggest you go for it.
    Amen to that.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    07-02-14 10:25 AM
    Just one question Bro, have you ever used lg g2 and z10 side by side . I did , so the points in my comparison list are my experience with both the phones not just based on the reviews of forums and friends. So , first use lg g2 , then talk about lag, don,t forget LG is the maker of NEXUS 5 which is at present the fastest android on this planet. My only concern is if I loose my z10 then I also loose the crisp screen clarity, crisp camera pics and premium build quality of z10.
    Nexus product line is developed by google. Google, only partners with manufacturers to build the phone. With this, google can develop the os for the nexus products where it can run more fluid than any phone not mainly developed by google because they understand how the os works more than any phone manufacturers.

The fluidity of the os in the nexus 5 has nothing to do with the fluidity of the os of other lg products. The hardware maybe of the same league but hardwares also depends on the optimization of the os running on the phone.

Posted via My Awesome Z10 | Follow me on Twitter @angelesrobby
    sameer kapoor likes this.
    07-02-14 10:49 AM
    Single android I would be willing to trade my BlackBerry would be HTC One m8 or maybe Sony flagship... but good god, I always stay away from cheap lg. LG can make a good nexus phone, because nobody allows them next to OS part, but one they are at it - thay trash everything and its rubbish and yes I have used nexus and I have used their other phones from the recent lineup - never again ) Sony and HTC manage not to ruin the OS and can avoid lags, but LG and Samsungs are lag kings, and it doesnt even matter about hardware. Their OS mods are overweight and for the LG part - it uses super cheap touchscreens which are not very reactive.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 04:01 PM
    Just duel wield them; I'm happy using a z10 & a nexus 4

Posted via CrackBerry App
    sameer kapoor likes this.
    07-02-14 11:49 PM
    Single android I would be willing to trade my BlackBerry would be HTC One m8 or maybe Sony flagship... but good god, I always stay away from cheap lg. LG can make a good nexus phone, because nobody allows them next to OS part, but one they are at it - thay trash everything and its rubbish and yes I have used nexus and I have used their other phones from the recent lineup - never again ) Sony and HTC manage not to ruin the OS and can avoid lags, but LG and Samsungs are lag kings, and it doesnt even matter about hardware. Their OS mods are overweight and for the LG part - it uses super cheap touchscreens which are not very reactive.

Posted via CB10
    No doubt M8 is an android jewel , but it is out of my budget, I don't know about other LG phones but you should try lg g2 once, now things have changed a lot.Don't rely only on your past experience with LG.
    07-03-14 07:12 AM
    Dude talking about nexus, it runs stock android which is manufactured by google itself. Now here's the deal lg j2 or whatever that thing is, it runs on android, not stock android and my friend there is a huge difference in between them. Smartphones manufacturers like samsung, htc, lg which runs android have their own customised UI Skin over the stock android. Samsung features Touchwiz UI for there smartphones which is indeed a huge mess for me. Whereas htc, they use to be awesome with there Sense UI below sense 5, like the Sense 4 which came out with my ex HTC one x was really wonderful with amazing weather animations and all that beautiful stuff you'll find in an HTC Sense 4 device though they ruined it with their sense 5 update which made me go for BlackBerry 10. And talking about lg, I don't know what it's stupid skin is called but all I know is that it looks no less than a cheap piece of plastic. I hate it and I'm still wondering who on this earth would ditch the class of BlackBerry to that cheap ugly worthless piece of plastic. Anyways that were my personal views, but I'd like to tell you that here talking about nexus, it runs on stock android which in sense means no UI Skin over it which simply makes it look better, clutter less and fast, maybe at some points faster than BlackBerry or the iPhone and all because of its OS, with out that it's just another cheap piece of pathetic plastic from lg.

That's it now choice is all yours

Thank you
    07-03-14 07:58 AM
    Have you considered a BlackBerry Z30?

I just dusted off my Z30 after using my Z10 for a few weeks. Holy crap, this thing is fluid. I thought the Z10 was quick. Not nearly as snappy as the Z30.

The screen sharpness is better on the Z10, but after a little while, it doesn't matter.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 08:23 AM
    Dude talking about nexus, it runs stock android which is manufactured by google itself. Now here's the deal lg j2 or whatever that thing is, it runs on android, not stock android and my friend there is a huge difference in between them. Smartphones manufacturers like samsung, htc, lg which runs android have their own customised UI Skin over the stock android. Samsung features Touchwiz UI for there smartphones which is indeed a huge mess for me. Whereas htc, they use to be awesome with there Sense UI below sense 5, like the Sense 4 which came out with my ex HTC one x was really wonderful with amazing weather animations and all that beautiful stuff you'll find in an HTC Sense 4 device though they ruined it with their sense 5 update which made me go for BlackBerry 10. And talking about lg, I don't know what it's stupid skin is called but all I know is that it looks no less than a cheap piece of plastic. I hate it and I'm still wondering who on this earth would ditch the class of BlackBerry to that cheap ugly worthless piece of plastic. Anyways that were my personal views, but I'd like to tell you that here talking about nexus, it runs on stock android which in sense means no UI Skin over it which simply makes it look better, clutter less and fast, maybe at some points faster than BlackBerry or the iPhone and all because of its OS, with out that it's just another cheap piece of pathetic plastic from lg.

That's it now choice is all yours

Thank you
    In general it is considered a good thing that we should comment only about those things that we have used personally as it seems that you have not used LG G2 personally, so in my opinion there remains no logic in debating with you because you have not experienced the LG G2's features like Quick memo,Quiet mode,Qslide,Quick remote and double knock screen on and off and ofcourse dual camera and dual video recording, smart stay and smart video play . The interesting point is that inspite of this much software goodies LG G2 doesn't lags like samsung. Now as I am using it for last 24 hours I am completely satisfied with it except first 2 points in my comparison list i,e, crisp screen clarity and camera quality ( and I now realized that after using z10 for a month I have become addicted to HUB). So, I have to admit that I am a resolution and camera freak . So at present I have decided to stay with my Z10 because of these 2 points otherwise everything else is fine with LG G2 and hope the above said features of LG G2 will come to BB in near future .
    07-03-14 08:38 AM
    In general it is considered a good thing that we should comment only about those things that we have used personally as it seems that you have not used LG G2 personally, so in my opinion there remains no logic in debating with you because you have not experience.......
    Very subtle, Sameer.

Fantastic comparison of two different breeds of mobiles. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

07-03-14 01:18 PM
    Very subtle, Sameer.

Fantastic comparison of two different breeds of mobiles. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

You are welcome Divyan , I always believe in neutral and honest thinking because blind faith in any thing leads to biased thinking.
    No body is 100% perfect in this world and we should admit it because it is the only way to examine our weaknesses and to improve accordingly.
    07-03-14 09:49 PM
    In general it is considered a good thing that we should comment only about those things that we have used personally as it seems that you have not used LG G2 personally, so in my opinion there remains no logic in debating with you because you have not experienced the LG G2's features like Quick memo,Quiet mode,Qslide,Quick remote and double knock screen on and off and ofcourse dual camera and dual video recording, smart stay and smart video play . The interesting point is that inspite of this much software goodies LG G2 doesn't lags like samsung. Now as I am using it for last 24 hours I am completely satisfied with it except first 2 points in my comparison list i,e, crisp screen clarity and camera quality ( and I now realized that after using z10 for a month I have become addicted to HUB). So, I have to admit that I am a resolution and camera freak . So at present I have decided to stay with my Z10 because of these 2 points otherwise everything else is fine with LG G2 and hope the above said features of LG G2 will come to BB in near future .
    In all honesty, I really don't give a **** about that horrible piece of plastic and as for now nobody would really be this dumb to trade their classy z10 to that huge messed up plastic thing. That's it for now and that indeed were my personal views no offence.

Thank you
    07-04-14 07:07 AM
    In all honesty, I really don't give a **** about that horrible piece of plastic and as for now nobody would really be this dumb to trade their classy z10 to that huge messed up plastic thing. That's it for now and that indeed were my personal views no offence.

Thank you
    Emotions apart, I would ask you what would you feel when you hear someone judge a BlackBerry 10 phone based upon their past experiences with a BBOS phone? Complete with horror stories of battery pulls and dreaded hourglass ? If someone is convinced that a particular phone is useful for him, then it is. To each his own.

My two paise...

07-04-14 09:03 AM
    Emotions apart, I would ask you what would you feel when you hear someone judge a BlackBerry 10 phone based upon their past experiences with a BBOS phone? Complete with horror stories of battery pulls and dreaded hourglass ? If someone is convinced that a particular phone is useful for him, then it is. To each his own.

My two paise...

I'll just consider throwing a BlackBerry os10 device to their face, simple as that(:
    07-04-14 09:14 AM
    I'll just consider throwing a BlackBerry os10 device to their face, simple as that(:
    Lol..! I figured that much.

07-04-14 09:32 AM
    I would never move to lg with their crappy screens and laging devices. Those things screem "CHEAP"

Posted via CB10
    LG with their crappy screens?!

Posted via Q10
    07-04-14 09:45 AM
42 12