Is ATT gonna get of their arse and at least give some pricing? From my past experience, they typically have some pricing a couple of weeks before release. I am starting to think they won't release 1 st week of march.
    02-15-13 01:48 PM
    oh, i highly doubt this as well..... I would say they would match the march date of t-mobile
    02-15-13 02:01 PM
    Is ATT gonna get of their arse and at least give some pricing? From my past experience, they typically have some pricing a couple of weeks before release. I am starting to think they won't release 1 st week of march.
    Did they ever say it was going to be the first week of March?
    02-15-13 02:08 PM
    No they didn't I was just hoping. I am starting to think I need to refocus my anticipation towards something else in life, I was just anxious to get it sooner better than later and I am not going to pay $1000 for it to get it right now. Although I just had a thought, buy a roundtrip ticket to canada and steal it from someone when they pick up their new one. It would still be cheaper. What's the worst that could happen if I got caught, they would just deport me back to USA.
    02-15-13 02:22 PM
    No they didn't I was just hoping. I am starting to think I need to refocus my anticipation towards something else in life, I was just anxious to get it sooner better than later and I am not going to pay $1000 for it to get it right now. Although I just had a thought, buy a roundtrip ticket to canada and steal it from someone when they pick up their new one. It would still be cheaper. What's the worst that could happen if I got caught, they would just deport me back to USA.
    I think the "refocus my anticipation" comment is something you need to look more into. LOL.
    I know it can drive us crazy waiting for these things (that's exactly what they want so they "get" us), but patience is a virtue (and will save you a lot of money).
    It will be released when it's released. In the mean time find a good book to read.
    02-15-13 02:25 PM
    Whats killing me is I am playing the stock thru etrade. If i get the phone I can probably side load etrade pro streaming and play it without being stuck at the computer till 1 pm. my 9900 isnt supported by etrade
    02-15-13 02:34 PM