I have the same issue as 4) but I have a password so I take the option to lock rather than restart when it goes black and unresponsive and it does the same job. Annoying though but not very frequent.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:32 PM
    You need to understand how modern batteries charge. Most lithium ion batteries charge to full capacity and then charging turns off and the battery slightly drains to a point where charging starts again. This lower point is 95% for the BlackBerry OS10 Devices.

When you checked your first battery it was at the lower value, and when you checked the second battery it was at the higher value.

This has been posted over and over again in these forums.

Posted via CB10 v1.4.2 on my Zed10 10.0.10.85 on Rogers
    Didn't know that but I'm glad you told me. Either way I still had several other issues to address so might as well get the best answers all in one thread.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 06:04 PM
    I have the same issue as 4) but I have a password so I take the option to lock rather than restart when it goes black and unresponsive and it does the same job. Annoying though but not very frequent.

Posted via CB10
    Annoying but a lot faster then a restart

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 06:07 PM
    Flog Gnaw, pertaining to the battery, did you discharge it to 0 percent, then rape it with some streaming video to completely discharge it
    I'm pretty far from being a politically correct person, but I think some of our members, especially the female ones, would probably appreciate it if you don't use the term 'rape' to describe loading the battery heavily. Do you really feel like that's the only way to describe it? Maybe in your private chat room or in live conversation with your friends, but here?

How about 'stress' the battery?
    John Pawling likes this.
    05-11-13 06:20 PM
    I'm pretty far from being a politically correct person, but I think some of our members, especially the female ones, would probably appreciate it if you don't use the term 'rape' to describe loading the battery heavily. Do you really feel like that's the only way to describe it? Maybe in your private chat room or in live conversation with your friends, but here?

How about 'stress' the battery?
    I don't see why people have to make a big deal out of words...its just a word. Probably 3/4 of the people who read the post didn't even think twice about the word till you pointed it out.

On another note the issue with #4 I use to have that problem till I installed the latest leak and since than it hasn't happened since...but I am also on an unlocked gsmnation phone and I have not bad having all the problems other people have been having as well.
    05-11-13 08:34 PM
    I had issues with three devices. When it was explained by BB that it was software not hardware related and that 10.1 was coming out I purchased my 4th. This phone has been absolutely perfect albeit I have only had the phone a few days. I am very pleased!!
    jstarett likes this.
    05-11-13 08:56 PM
    I don't see why people have to make a big deal out of words...its just a word. Probably 3/4 of the people who read the post didn't even think twice about the word till you pointed it out.
    That's remarkably insensitive of you. Not really a surprise though. I know one thing about you. You're a male. No woman would have any trouble understanding why this is inappopriate on a public message board, or what the 'big deal', as you so myopically put it, is.
    05-11-13 09:34 PM
    That's remarkably insensitive of you. Not really a surprise though. I know one thing about you. You're a male. No woman would have any trouble understanding why this is inappopriate on a public message board, or what the 'big deal', as you so myopically put it, is.
    *smirks
    05-11-13 09:38 PM
    *smirks
    Did you know fairly early?
    05-11-13 09:57 PM
34 12