Just came from STL100-1 to STL100-2 model as I'm having a few issues with it which I'm not really impressed. First thing is, the lags in applications mostly. I never had any lagging experience with my previous device until I picked up my STL-2 device. Most of all the apps are contacts, phone, WhatsApp and sometimes BBWorld as well. When closing the apps and goes into the Active Frames are fine, but while opening an app from the Active Frame seems to be a bit of laggy. Second, the hub is a total mess to me. Deleting some items/notifications such as Twitter and Facebook, it takes quite a lot of time about 7 secs to be exact in order to get it deleted. Clicking on refresh, closing the hub and getting back into it and still nothing. I even restarted the hub by swiping 5 times which no results it doesn't improve and till takes time to get a notification deleted which is really frustrating. Going into the hub settings as well gets the screen stuck and then responds in after 10 secs.

Now this is a huge part for me. The mic speaker (at the bottom of the phone) seems to be clumsy. Sounds are not very clear to me as it was great on my previous phone. There's even like an echo sound to it and while comparing both of the phone's sound, my old STL100-1 was in fact waaay better. I got my device from JadaPado.com online and I'm not sure what to do here. Do I have to return it back to them and get a replacement? Or do a fresh reload software from BBLink and everything will be sorted by then? My OS is upgraded to the latest .90. Please help me here since I'm not really satisfied here.
    Last edited by Nabooy; 03-25-13 at 10:10 AM.
    03-25-13 09:49 AM
    If the difference really is noticeble i would bring it back.
    Maybe the mic isn't placed good...

Just came from STL100-1 to STL100-2 model as I'm having a few issues with it which I'm not really impressed. First thing is, the lags in applications mostly. I never had any lagging experience with my previous device until I picked up my STL-2 device. Most of all the apps are contacts, phone, WhatsApp and sometimes BBWorld as well. When closing the apps and goes into the Active Frames are fine, but while opening an app from the Active Frame seems to be a bit of laggy. Second, the hub is a total mess to me. Deleting some items/notifications such as Twitter and Facebook, it takes quite a lot of time about 7 secs to be exact in order to get it deleted. Clicking on refresh, closing the hub and getting back into it and still nothing. I even restarted the hub by swiping 5 times which no results it doesn't improve and till takes time to get a notification deleted which is really frustrating.

Now this is a huge part for me. The speaker (at the bottom of the phone) seems to be clumsy. Sounds are not very clear to me as it was on my previous phone. There's even like an echo sound to it and while comparing both of the phone's sound, my old STL100-1 was in fact better. I got my device from JadaPado.com online and I'm not sure what to do here. Do I have to return it back to them and get a replacement? Please help me here since I'm not really satisfied here.
    03-25-13 10:04 AM
    It is actually a lot of noticeable things. For small things such as deleting messages or Facebook notifictions in the hub, it doesn't seem that much responsive. I am really mad totally!

One more thing I noticed too. I can't seem to toggle between 4G network, it automatically sets me back to 3G & 2G!!!
    03-25-13 11:14 AM