No matter how many times I turn off contacts from Facebook, Twitter, BBM, and LinkedIn my phone eventually turns them back on making my contact list a mess. I have to constantly turn each of them off throughout the day. Has anyone else experienced this problem, if so what remedy did you do to resolve this. Or is this just a bug issue that needs to be on the next update?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:43 AM
    I had that issue and I saw a fix online...but can't remember it. If I'm not mistaken you are suppose to delete your account; then sync it again, except you turn off calendar and email. This worked for me hopefully it will do the same for you.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:50 AM
    I spoke to Blackberry Technical Service today because it was driving me crazy... Swipe down to your and choose your general phone settings and I think it is then"accounts". When you tap it, you will see your email accounts and any social media accounts. Mine had Yahoo, Linkedin and Facebook.
    Select the social media accounts one at a time and choose the delete function. This does not delete the social accounts from your phone, it just deletes them from your contacts.... I hope this helps.
    04-11-13 09:21 PM
    Reds, I can't find this function. Can you give me more detail about how I can get to it? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 11:49 PM
    I noticed that everytime I pull the battery they settings revert to turning on every contact category (facebook, twitter, linkedin, sim, etc). When I turn them off I think they say off, until the next battery pull but yes BBRY please fix this!

No matter how many times I turn off contacts from Facebook, Twitter, BBM, and LinkedIn my phone eventually turns them back on making my contact list a mess. I have to constantly turn each of them off throughout the day. Has anyone else experienced this problem, if so what remedy did you do to resolve this. Or is this just a bug issue that needs to be on the next update?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:53 PM
    04-15-13 06:25 PM