04-21-13 09:40 PM
34 12
tools
    I switched from my work iPhone5 to Z10 by buying the Z10 with my own money, because I hated iPhone's keyboard. Z10 provides infinitely better typing experience than anything else in the market. I love it!

Posted via CB10
    Same here! I needed to backspace tons of times when I was typing a short paragraph on my previous iPhone. Now, I love the one finger/2 fingers/3 fingers swipe on the Z10 keyboard to cancel words, which is way more efficient, not to mention the predictive feature

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    04-21-13 03:05 PM
    there is no other phone than a BlackBerry that GETS IT when it come to how a PHONE should be used. purely intuitive typing of messages, multitasking etc. always has and always will be #1 when it comes to that. i switched with much much trepidation to an iphone from my bold years ago due to bb's lack of app development, but i have always missed holding, typing and calling from my bb. listen, i think apple computers are incredible..couldnt use any other, but their phones are a joke and their OS hasnt changed since v1.
    Why should apple change their os? Look at it this way, it took blackberry 6 years to release a touchscreen device that can compete with the Iphone. The Iphone hate on this forum is to be expected, however don't let it cloud reality.

Posted via CB10
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    04-21-13 03:27 PM
    One of my colleagues recently upgraded to iphone5 from a Curve. After a week he said he was not happy with the keyboard so I let him try my Z10 and he took the IP5 back the next day and got the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    The z10's keyboard is awesome.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 03:28 PM
    I use to have an iphone 4 and this phone makes my old iphone 4 look and feel like a toy.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-21-13 03:30 PM
    I switched from a 4s to the Z10 and love it. I still have my 4s to play my games I bought that are exclusive like Kingdom Rush. And now I find myself trying to swipe to switch through apps on the 4s. Loving my z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 03:33 PM
    Has anyone switched from an iPhone 5 to a Z10.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I have. The z10 gets props on the keyboard, hub, and the browser.. . The Iphone Imo has a superior notification system due to the ability (option) to read your notifications on the lock screen. I like being able to look at the lock screen to see my messages vs unlocking my phone and going into the hub. I also like getting instant notifications for everything on the Iphone, ie Google plus, pageonce, mlb at bat, espn, basically any app that you download. I'm not a fan of the z10's battery life. I've since made peace with the z10 short comings and in all honesty its a solid device. Multitasking is a beast, and so is the browser (i know I know I already mentioned that). Some of my favorite apps are neutron mp (dope app), stocks (built for BlackBerry stock market app), blaq, neatly, 8tracks, and slicktasks. I'm still looking for a high quality rss reader.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 03:43 PM
    Great - there's already a thread.

Are there any news on the iCloud / OS10 thing?
    I read something about missing profile pictures and some people didn't manage to 'get it to work at all'.

Is it now possible to use shared calendars, like you can do if both are using an iPhone? (via iCloud)
    04-21-13 03:51 PM
    I've said it before but I went from 9810 to I5. Returned the first with a bad shutter on forward facing camera, returned 2nd when it spontaneously turned on and off and the 3rd and last was the brutal battery life.

The I5 went back and the old 9810 came out of retirement. So much happier with the 9810 than I5.

Said it before and I stick to it, the I4s is a better phone than the I5. It's out dated now and still a better phone than the 5.

As for the Z10, y'all know it, I absolutely love it!!!

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-21-13 04:10 PM
    I have been an apple fan for a long time but I am a mac user and not much of an iOS fan. I think the iPhone is great but too dumbed down.

Oddly the gestures on the z10 are more like a mac than an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:40 PM
34 12