I am using BlackBerry Z10. I have this problem with the data connection. When I'm on mobile connection, although the status shows 3G (not 3g) and the BlackBerry icon shows up, the internet occasionally stops working. The problem usually resolves by itself in 30 sec to 1 min, or if I turn the mobile connection or data services off then turn it on again (the internet instantly works again everytime I did this). And I also noticed it happened everytime I had used around 5 Mb of data (I confirmed this with mobile hotspot on, we can check the data usage there precisely). This really gets annoying, I can't watch youtube or download music above 5 Mb on my cellular data connection. My model is STL 100-1.
    04-08-13 02:22 PM
    I wonder if your carrier has any kind of data protections in place? I know Verizon throttles data at busy towers on heavy users at peak times. (or so I have heard)
    04-08-13 02:34 PM
    I don't know, maybe. I will contact my provider soon I think. But I saw other people having save problem with different providers too.

This and 'other data' problem really annoy me. Otherwise the phone is perfect.
    04-08-13 08:43 PM
    I have contacted my provider, and they can't resolve the issue. I have even changed my micro SIM card. Is my device faulty? I'm so frustrated by it.
    04-18-13 12:09 PM