Is there any other Internet browsing options?? My Facebook app doesn't work so I've just been using Facebook via the mobile browser and I was able to upload photos from that. But over night not sure if there was a Web browser update but I'm no longer able to upload directly from there

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 04:20 PM
    If you're on the latest leak (10.2.1.1055) you can try one of the Android browser or install the Android Facebook app..

What are you experiencing with your Facebook app?
    12-09-13 04:27 PM
    You've got options, you could sideload or install the Android .apk and use Facebook that way (dependant upon your OS). You can also remove and redownload the FB app on your phone. You actually connect to FB via the hub, just go into accounts and input your FB info. It will sync with the app and you're gtg. As far as browsers, your option is Evolution Browser. It's a nice alternative, however I do believe it's a paid app.
    12-09-13 04:36 PM
    You've got options, you could sideload or install the Android .apk and use Facebook that way (dependant upon your OS). You can also remove and redownload the FB app on your phone. You actually connect to FB via the hub, just go into accounts and input your FB info. It will sync with the app and you're gtg. As far as browsers, your option is Evolution Browser. It's a nice alternative, however I do believe it's a paid app.
    For some reason my phone won't connect with Facebook or via the accounts. I've tried everything from restarting rebooting deleting from app world and retrying and it still won't work. I can log on via the Web on my phone but then when I try on the app or under accounts it just says either my name or password had changed and to try again.
    I just downloaded evolution I'll see how.it works with uploading pics to Facebook. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    12-09-13 04:45 PM
    Ya, BlackBerry Facebook app is terrible.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 05:01 PM
    For some reason my phone won't connect with Facebook or via the accounts. I've tried everything from restarting rebooting deleting from app world and retrying and it still won't work. I can log on via the Web on my phone but then when I try on the app or under accounts it just says either my name or password had changed and to try again.
    I just downloaded evolution I'll see how.it works with uploading pics to Facebook. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Try this, just type your facebook password. That worked for me on one of the previous leaks. I couldn't enter my user name, so I just typed in my FB password. Question what OS are you on? And, do you have the email account associated with your facebook already added to your device? If so, try removing it, then try setting up facebook. I typically setup FB first, then it asks me if I want to add the email account to my device. It's worth a shot.
    12-10-13 02:05 PM