Hello guys, I am facing an issue with my device now, I can't read any video at all. When I am trying to launch the video it is loading and i have o. My screen this error message : Impossible to read the file because of an unexpected error.
    What should i do to fix it? Do someone here already had the case?
    Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 325530
    01-05-15 08:48 AM
    First, a few questions. Was the video produced on the Z10 or is it from some other source? How large is the video?

Since you are posting using cb10, type

myver (then press the spacebar)

which will show your OS and phone model.

To post a photo/screenshot, open Main Settings, scroll to Privacy/Security, Open App Permissions and find cb10 and allow File Access/sharing.

Have you tried restarting

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    01-05-15 09:50 AM
    Hello F2, thank you for the info,actually it was my first post so i will try to remember for the future.
    The video is from another source actually. Nevermind the size of the video, it doesn't want to read them.
    I tried a reboot but KO.
    And now i even can't record videos on my device...While trying there is a Big for few seconds and then it blocks.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 03:16 PM