I have about 6 differents email accounts, and I use them all, but for different purposes, like school work, friends emails, another one for corporate work, etc...
    I think we need a unified MailBox feature so that all the emails addresses in HUB show within one tab. ( this should be just two lines of codes, I think) .And my HUB is too long. Too much scrolling

And then now, I think it should work this way:
    - All email can be seen under the same tab.
    - If you send me an email on my gmail, when i hit reply, it reply from gmail by default.
    - When I hit the blue bar on top of the HUB, where I could chose the Mail folder to view, now we should see the email accounts.

I think we barely go specifically into those folders, since we can always see all received and sent messages in HUB. (who cares about trashed emails)

I hope this is making some sort of sense.

Post here, if you have something to say about it, Or maybe is the feature already there and I am missing something?

The other way to do this, is to do it with the Mail Client, like outlook or maybe gmail, i know you can add send/receive emails addresses, and then at the end, only configure outlook (or gmail) to your phone, but the issue here is that when you email out, it has to be from that one account.
    I don't want to email my coworkers, with the same emails as my friends, and etc...

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails IMPORTANT: Unified Maibox in Blackberry HUB.-img_00000007.jpg  
    05-11-13 07:56 AM
    Do you mean you'd like the option to choose an "All email" tab when you are choosing what you want to see in the Hub? I think that'd be a great idea, and like you said it really shouldn't be too hard to implement. Nice suggestion.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:16 AM
    Do you mean you'd like the option to choose an "All email" tab when you are choosing what you want to see in the Hub? I think that'd be a great idea, and like you said it really shouldn't be too hard to implement. Nice suggestion.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, instead of having six emails (AOL, gmail, etc.. ) showing, it would be much better to have just Email. And inside emails they are all together. At least have the option to put them all together if we want to. Too much scrolling in my HUB, from notification to pin.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:59 AM
    Good idea. Don't think I would use it, but I certainly see wide spread application. It would be A useful add for many.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 10:33 AM
    I think that would be a good idea and I would actually suggest that they make it so that the user can select and customize the subcategories in the hub across email, social, notifications, and rss feeds if they add it!

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 12:44 PM
    Maybe a suggestion while you wait for this implementation to happen; you can make your email in the Hub to conversation so it might help the clutter a bit.

IMPORTANT: Unified Maibox in Blackberry HUB.-img_00000008.png

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 01:07 PM
    Maybe a suggestion while you wait for this implementation to happen; you can make your email in the Hub to conversation so it might help the clutter a bit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000008.png 
Views:	299 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	160534

Posted via CB10
    Yes, this groups email from the same sender as well as the replies. But I don't want to have six different mailboxes showing.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 01:15 PM