salam guys !!!!
    i own a BB Zed-10 stl-1 official Os 10.2.0.424 and i love it as blackberry is improving and making it exciting but i am gonna ask BB to please include the following functions in there OS which i think is not a hard deal.
    1-belt-in self-timer and resolution increase and decrease in camera pic mode.
    2-belt-in music player needs folder play, sleep timer + an equalizer because it was included in previous version.
    3-video player needs a tilt key and brightness increase options like MX player from android.
    4-improve BB maps.
    5-Resize function in belt-in photo editor.

Thank you.
    12-17-13 11:21 PM
    Amen on the folder play
    12-17-13 11:45 PM
    We need a lot of things belt in.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 06:32 AM
    When restoring your back up, DO NOT restore "SETTING." only media files and contact/calendar.
    Is there an option using BB Link to restore only CONTACT/CALENDAR?
    12-18-13 06:47 AM
    NEED...NEED....NEED! GOTTA HAVE......

Remember what device you were using 5 years ago? Now look at all the amazing things that have happened since.
    All the people that "need,' and "gotta have" should get together and start your own company. You'd see that your "need" and "Gotta Have" isn't all that easy.
    And, if your complaining because the other guys already have it, why torture yourselves? Get one of their devices and enjoy it.

In the meantime, if you want to stick with BlackBerry why can't you just be happy with what we have so far!

IMPORTANT! It's just a small, handheld mobile device. It's CONVENIENT!
    But in the grand scheme of things it's NOT important.
    I agree 100%. Aside from a few personal irritations (non that I can't live without) my Z10 and this OS has been the best iteration from BlackBerry yet.

I started off using a 7250 back in the day. So from then tell now is quite a journey.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 06:59 AM
    I am glad to hear that.
    Keep up the positive attitude. It makes using your BlackBerry so much more enjoyable.
    der_mit likes this.
    12-18-13 07:17 AM
    NEED...NEED....NEED! GOTTA HAVE......

Remember what device you were using 5 years ago? Now look at all the amazing things that have happened since.
    All the people that "need,' and "gotta have" should get together and start your own company. You'd see that your "need" and "Gotta Have" isn't all that easy.
    And, if your complaining because the other guys already have it, why torture yourselves? Get one of their devices and enjoy it.

In the meantime, if you want to stick with BlackBerry why can't you just be happy with what we have so far!

IMPORTANT! It's just a small, handheld mobile device. It's CONVENIENT!
    But in the grand scheme of things it's NOT important.

No! I just said that to confuse you!
    When you open "Link" on your desktop... You did do "SET UP, right?
    It walks you through the entire process giving you the choice as to how you want to link your device up. UNDER RESTORE.. you have three choices to (1)"restore all" or separately (2) restore media and (3) restore contacts/calendars.

Not setting up your software and devices is the reason people have so many issues.
    I have updated using EVERY LEAK ever offered for the Z10 and NEVER had one issue. I have a fine tuned device that runs so good it purrs... because I took the time to read and learn all i could before doing anything else.

I'm sorry if I'm coming on a bit heavy but it's time for a reality check. You need... you gotta have? You first have to do the work. Investigate this website. Every question you have is addressed in this forum.
    I DO hope you find whatever you feel is missing!
    Just listen MR.LOST all the people who come here at crackberry and wasting their time writing to blackberry is just because they care to make it better or else no one is an ***** not to make his phone work what ever he wants to do with it we are posting here just for making it better and i think you should take your nonsenslesness somewhere else and help yourself not people on cracksberry...because you need help...
    devin266 likes this.
    12-18-13 11:49 PM
    Is there an option using BB Link to restore only CONTACT/CALENDAR?
    you can use intouch app contacts to save your contacts and download them from your drop box anywhere anytime after installing new OS.
    12-18-13 11:52 PM
    Just one thing to remember, if you do leaks. When restoring your back up, DO NOT restore "SETTING." only media files and contact/calendar. You don't want to install older (system) setting to a newer OS. That's what causes most everyone's problems.
    Not entirely true. Only some have had issues, others have restored full backups including settings without issue.
    12-19-13 12:21 AM
    Just listen MR.LOST all the people who come here at crackberry and wasting their time writing to blackberry is just because they care to make it better or else no one is an ***** not to make his phone work what ever he wants to do with it we are posting here just for making it better and i think you should take your nonsenslesness somewhere else and help yourself not people on cracksberry...because you need help...
    Sorry if I offended you!
    But, I can take as well as I can give.
    There's really only one slight difference between us.
    I have a sense of humor... (even if I am the only one who gets it, sometimes!)

So, who's gonna help me..... you??
    12-19-13 01:08 AM
    Sorry if I offended you!
    But, I can take as well as I can give.
    There's really only one slight difference between us.
    I have a sense of humor... (even if I am the only one who gets it, sometimes!)

So, who's gonna help me..... you??
    I have forgiven you don,t be sorry child....
    12-19-13 05:22 AM
    I have forgiven you don,t be sorry child....
    If you're gonna jump on me at least learn how to spell correctly and write in some form of coherent language
    otherwise it's really impossible to take you seriously.

How about you just stop attacking me and call it a day.
    This is just a forum about mobile devices. There's nothing here to get so railed up about.

Just ignore me!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 12-19-13 at 01:31 PM.
    12-19-13 01:20 PM
    Khhhhaaaannnnnn!

Important regular options , blackberry needs to bring to OS 10!!!-khan-.jpg
    12-19-13 01:40 PM
    What's belt in??
    12-19-13 01:43 PM
    What's belt in??
    ???
    12-19-13 01:45 PM
    ???
    Op keeps talking about belt in this and belt in that.
    Like he wants a belt in the music player?aren't belts for cars and pants??
    12-19-13 01:59 PM
    Op keeps talking about belt in this and belt in that.
    Like he wants a belt in the music player?aren't belts for cars and pants??
    Hahaha, i get it now!

He can have whatever he wants, he IS the only person ever to kill both Kirk and Spock in separate timelines....
    12-19-13 02:04 PM
    Hahahahahaa
    True.
    12-19-13 02:22 PM
    If you're gonna jump on me at least learn how to spell correctly and write in some form of coherent language
    otherwise it's really impossible to take you seriously.

How about you just stop attacking me and call it a day.
    This is just a forum about mobile devices. There's nothing here to get so railed up about.

Just ignore me!
    ohhh really ?? know man i am a pakistani and a pushtoon and my mother language is pushto as well i know urdu, hindo,punjabi,arbi and english as well so thank me for talking to you in your language otherwise you dont have a chance to understand me da ghenr sara.... lolzzzz
    12-20-13 12:17 AM
    ohhh really ?? know man i am a pakistani and a pushtoon and my mother language is pushto as well i know urdu, hindo,punjabi,arbi and english as well so thank me for talking to you in your language otherwise you dont have a chance to understand me da ghenr sara.... lolzzzz
    Oh Yeah? OH YEAH???
    12-21-13 12:37 AM
    ch ch ch...
    12-22-13 10:35 PM
    Khhhhaaaannnnnn!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KHAN!.JPG 
Views:	394 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	231586
    Oh wow, this was classic! LMFAO.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 12:48 PM
    We need a lot of things belt in.

Posted via CB10
    Not for resize feature especially enlarge. You can't enlarge an image if it's belt in.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 01:28 PM
    12-25-13 05:03 PM