I was an iPhone and sometimes Android user who switched to BlackBerry with the Bold 9930 in December. It's a decent phone, but BB10 had me excited and then disappointed when the news came that it may not be until the end of March, essential two months after the BB10 launch, till the USA gets the Z10. I have been itching to switch to Verizon and finally after getting tired of waiting for news, I switched. I got an Nokia Lumia 822. Having previously owned all the iPhones to include the 5, I wasn't interested in that. I also have the Galaxy S III so I didn't want that for Verizon, or any other Android, although they have some flagship Androids like the DNA and RAZR MAXX HD. I prefer the WP8 over iOS and Android so I went with that. Hopefully Verizon releases the Z10 within 30 days so I can trade up. If not, I'll pay outright and sell the Lumia.

Who else has went and got another phone after tired of waiting? I can't imagine having the Bold since launch waiting for BB10.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-07-13 09:10 PM
    I'll be waiting for you to come back!
    02-07-13 10:00 PM
    I had a curve 2 then switched to a WP LG quantum at the end I forced the 7.8 update and it was a nice refesh for the phone I really liked and still think the windows phones are great way better then android and iOS. But I now have my Z10 and have to say its a pretty awesome phone if BB can keep up fix the small bugs and fill there app store I'll stick with them but if everything goes to **** WP will always be my second choice.
    02-08-13 01:11 AM