and his name is Z10. He's all dark and sexy.

I felt like a kid looking at kittens in a pet store window waiting while I haggled Bell down on a better plan. This is sooo much smoother than the Android I came from. That said, I knew it would be since I have a Playbook. It's not perfect.....yet, but I didn't come into it thinking it would be. I remember when I got the first Galaxy S, my iPhone friends said, "there's no apps, why would you would you want to get that?". That was a few short years ago. Things change quickly. And they will again I think I'm going to do my best to spread the Z10 love with whoever I can.

One question though, I'm having a helluva time setting up a second Sympatico email. The first one took fine, the second, doesn't matter what I do, I can't get it to work. I've googled, checked here, checked the Blackberry site, nothing works
    SDTRMG, amp323, R Field and 2 others like this.
    04-21-13 01:43 AM
    You should be able to have multiple email accounts from multiple providers. I have like 12 email accounts, including several gmails and a couple yahoo accounts.
    04-28-13 06:54 PM
    I do have multiple accounts. I'm just having problems setting up one of them. I'll figure it out. No machine is going to baffle me
    04-30-13 10:19 PM
    I was about to say Awww but then read that you went with BELL. Just gonna walk away.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:04 PM
    I was about to say Awww but then read that you went with BELL. Just gonna walk away.

Posted via CB10
    Bell isn't as bad as people think. At least we get reception

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    But terrible plans ... come on $60 for 1gb??? I pay $30 for 6gb at rogers.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Upfront Bell has horrible plans depending on the time of year, but once you've been a customer of theirs for several years and have a good history they have pretty amazing plans...

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes we do get awesome reception 👍
    04-30-13 11:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's because u have no service to use it .....just kidding 😉

I been with BELL since 2008 and I never pay over $80 taxes in and I user phone ALL the time for EVERYTHING ....ALWAYS get service ...so can't complain 👌
    04-30-13 11:33 PM
    I'm with bell and they are a rip off.

Oh and I also am in love with my white Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:35 PM
    That's because u have no service to use it .....just kidding 😉

I been with BELL since 2008 and I never pay over $80 taxes in and I user phone ALL the time for EVERYTHING ....ALWAYS get service ...so can't complain 👌
    I get service everywhere with Rogers, in fact when we went to Algonquin park my friend with bell had no service which would be fine because we're in the middle of nowhere in northern Ontario. However my Rogers phone had edge, at least in could make calls in case a bear ate someone.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:37 PM
    Just wanted to make a correction.

I ******* love this phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Horrible horrible CS. And bad business practices. I Remember. When I was with them. Had paid my bill but they couldn't process it so it went on overdue they freaking cut my line. I needed the phone so I called them and gave them my credit card to process it right away. But they should couldn't open the line and had to wait 24H. Oh and at that time they only processed true VISA no Mastercard.

Worse experience with BELL.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:57 PM
    Well, for $56, I got.....Unlimited Canada-wide calling, unlimited North America and international texts, VM, CD, 2GB data and more I can't pull out of my addled brain this late at night. Great customer service over the phone and an awesome CSR at their store
    05-01-13 12:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    How the heck did you score 6 times the amount of data that I get at less than half the price?!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:58 AM
    How the heck did you score 6 times the amount of data that I get at less than half the price?!

Posted via CB10
    This guy probably grandfathered a promo. Because going with bell, I checked with Rogers plan and they aren't any different.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 07:16 AM
    I get service everywhere with Rogers, in fact when we went to Algonquin park my friend with bell had no service which would be fine because we're in the middle of nowhere in northern Ontario. However my Rogers phone had edge, at least in could make calls in case a bear ate someone.

Posted via CB10
    I live in Okanagan BC and Rogers service is super poor where BELL rocks it with full bars
    05-01-13 10:09 AM