My Z10 works fine all day and yeah I have a STL 2 + newest 10.1 leak with the radio file from it. But the problem is that it'll work fine all day... But at night when I'm working the Internet out (also happens during the day)... My net cuts out.. So if it's on H+ BB it jumps to 3g and then goes to 3G without the BB's and sits there. Or sometimes refuses to budge at all.. So go into engineering menu and restart the internal modem and then it works. :/

It's not my area cause it happens when I'm 20-30 miles away from home. Happens anytime, plus happened with my older Z10 too! Called T-Mobile and they reset my service books and told them of my issue but they want my beloved in for testing for 4-6 weeks (I actually laughed when they gave me the service time needed in their face). But it's haunting me! And sometimes it flicks from H+ BB to 3G BB and data hangs... BBM gets stuck on the sending icon! and nothing loads... just suspended.

Anyone know how to get around this? Or had this issue :| ?

In the UK btw..

-BH

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 09:30 PM
    "Called T-Mobile and they reset my service books and told them of my issue but they want my beloved in for testing for 4-6 weeks."

BB10 doesn't use service books so T-Mobile right right there is full of crap. Now, the obvious question is.. did it do this before you installed the leak? Because if not, then the answer is pretty simple.. don't use the leak.
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    07-08-13 09:56 PM
    Did it with and without the leak. Tested different radio files too recently. Same issue. I don't even know what causes it so I can start doing something about it.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 01:55 AM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 09:30 PM
    Do you have an APN? When your data goes down? I'd say lose the leak or wipe and reload from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 09:41 PM
    If you haven't already, try turning wifi off.. something weird happens to mine every so often and I need to go into airplane mode and back out to reset everything because I can't get signal for both voice and data. I haven't researched this anymore but it's worth the shot.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:16 PM
    If you haven't already, try turning wifi off.. something weird happens to mine every so often and I need to go into airplane mode and back out to reset everything because I can't get signal for both voice and data. I haven't researched this anymore but it's worth the shot.

Posted via CB10
    That is like my problem... it gets stuck without data... :| and calls to me fail. Annoying.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 03:36 PM
    Do you have an APN? When your data goes down? I'd say lose the leak or wipe and reload from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    I have an APN and when it goes down I do as well. I have had this issue with all OS's.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 03:36 PM
    I have an APN and when it goes down I do as well. I have had this issue with all OS's.

Posted via CB10
    Did you transfer you data from a legacy?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:23 PM