Don't get me wrong, I do still use z10 but lack of some BASIC app is Killin me!! No banking apps in the UK no Grindr!!
    Prices for devices way too high! They doing it all wrong!!!
    I came back to BlackBerry from ios but soon will be back if situation it's not gunna improve!

I wanted to recommend BB10 to my mates. But now I'm not so sure if they not going to hate me once they bought one!

Over 300pound for q5!!
    Joke!!!

Hope they going to sort themselves sooner or later!!

Posted via CB10
    sergey_IL likes this.
    07-11-13 12:56 PM
    !!!!!!!!!!
    zeratul65535 and CMcRob like this.
    07-11-13 12:57 PM
    With roughly a 4 million user base having as many apps as they do is quite impressive. You're just going to have to be patient. Apps will and are coming.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 12:59 PM
    Grindr...

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 01:01 PM
    That's pretty expensive for a Q5, I have to say.

But about the apps.. it's like people don't do any reading about the device they're about to buy, they just buy it and come here to complain.

It's like if I bought an iPhone and complained that there's no LED indicator.
    bradu1, Anubhav Nagpal and iToya like this.
    07-11-13 01:03 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I do still use z10 but lack of some BASIC app is Killin me!! No banking apps in the UK no Grindr!!
    Prices for devices way too high! They doing it all wrong!!!
    I came back to BlackBerry from ios but soon will be back if situation it's not gunna improve!

I wanted to recommend BB10 to my mates. But now I'm not so sure if they not going to hate me once they bought one!

Over 300pound for q5!!
    Joke!!!

Hope they going to sort themselves sooner or later!!

Posted via CB10
    For banking, try the browser, just save website to homescreen. Seriously excellent work around. I'm with lloyds and the previous app on legacy was just a link to mobile website anyway.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and saxxman like this.
    07-11-13 04:47 PM
    I agree with the OP.. seven months down the line and BBW is still full of junk map apps. We need some good bank apps etc

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:02 PM
    I don't need one but I will admit that I'm sure BlackBerry could get those apps on the platform.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:16 PM
    For banking, try the browser, just save website to homescreen. Seriously excellent work around. I'm with lloyds and the previous app on legacy was just a link to mobile website anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto - I've found that most of the banking apps are pretty much just the website... aside from remote picture deposits. That is a nice ability to have.
    07-11-13 06:25 PM
    Why don't you use this energy to email the company of the said apps you need. BlackBerry is not responsible, and shouldn't be reasonable for getting all the apps on bb10, they'd go bankrupt before they could do that.

They made it easy to bring apps to bb10, they did they're part. You do yours by showing those companies there's a need/userbase for there app in BlackBerry world.

You have to think if companies like instagram (just an example) have over 100 million users, they need a reason to come to bb10 with just under 5 million devices out there.

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 and illlya like this.
    07-11-13 07:08 PM
    If you're disappointed in a phone over a banking app thats missing then thats just overkill. Obviously it would be nice, but seriously, enjoy the phone already!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    07-11-13 07:26 PM
    "I'm disappointed in blackberry"

* aren't we all in one way or another

Posted via CB10
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    07-11-13 07:29 PM
    Nope

Hamilton Guy and bradu1 like this.
    07-11-13 07:41 PM
    Nope

What's the point of even having a phone if your not going to try and use it

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 10:48 AM
    What's the point of even having a phone if your not going to try and use it

Posted via CB10
    What? Not sure you are making sense. I use it 17 hours a day

07-12-13 10:51 AM
    Not for business you dont , if you did you would realize how much bb10 is holding you back.

The email app is a mess,
    Cannot attach email addresses not saved in contacts
    When deleting a contact from an email attachment it deletes everybody
    Those are my most frustrating bugs but I have a dozen others

The contacts app is a mess and there's no fix to the double contacts, missing contacts, auto linking wrong contacts.. Sir, the list goes on. For business, BB10 is just not ready

Sorry to bring you into my world of problems that legacy BlackBerry and the other os's didnt have. I have started many threads on my problems but everyone says there is no fix.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 06:20 PM
    For my business I do. Not sure why you are disagreeing with my comments. If you're referring to yourself, that may be a different story.

07-12-13 06:24 PM

The email app is a mess,
    Cannot attach email addresses not saved in contacts
    Not sure I understand here. I can enter any email address in the world into an email.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 06:57 PM
    I hate how the photos are organized!!! It's a mess

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    I used to be able to deposit checks, with my 9850, but then Chase stopped allowing deposits from BB (Android and IPhone still work.)
    07-12-13 07:18 PM
    Sorry I didn't mean to start a rant. I'm leaving it up to the threads I started to answer my questions. Before I get mixed up with original complaints I will end this.

There are instances where when you reply to an email, adding a new email address eventually doesn't work, it turns red in the flag box instead of blue. When i delete said email address, all email addresses dissapear. I've experienced this enough times with different email addresses that there's a bug, it may or may not be fixed in 10.2.... I for certain know that there are enough bugs ( in contacts more so then the email app) that it is frustrating throughout the day.

Don't worry I'll get over it. There's other features I like, but blackberry does frustrate me since coming from Legacy and PB, and colleagues with ios which is balls simple!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 08:08 PM
    I agree with SD TRMG. I have emailed Lloyds on their banking app issue and agreed it is basically the website but just made a bit more convenient for mobile use, but in no way is it BlackBerry's job to assure an app is developed for BB10 use.
    11-12-13 05:05 AM
    Sorry I didn't mean to start a rant. I'm leaving it up to the threads I started to answer my questions. Before I get mixed up with original complaints I will end this.

There are instances where when you reply to an email, adding a new email address eventually doesn't work, it turns red in the flag box instead of blue. When i delete said email address, all email addresses dissapear. I've experienced this enough times with different email addresses that there's a bug, it may or may not be fixed in 10.2.... I for certain know that there are enough bugs ( in contacts more so then the email app) that it is frustrating throughout the day.

Don't worry I'll get over it. There's other features I like, but blackberry does frustrate me since coming from Legacy and PB, and colleagues with ios which is balls simple!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you are doing it wrong? I remember having those issue at the beginning, but then i found out, that i had to click on "submit" if i don't have the person in my contacts. If you Click on "Look up..." it will search for a name. Yes that is not 100% user friendly, but I'm sure it will be solved.

To all that state their disappointment in different ways, please keep in mind, that BlackBerry is doing really a lot to address as many problems, issues and usability improvements, as they can.
    I do email really a lot and - besides the "i don't like this or that" - it's really not bad. I did the same with IOS before (which had also a long way to go until it got as good as it is today), and know there is room for improvements. To be honest, there is a lot of room for improvements on IOS, too. For example the folder display, but that's another story. BUT it is not IOS, and clearly it's not the legacy OS either. It's improving fast (If you don't get new versions from your carrier, don't blame BB!) and it is not a mess anymore. But, yes, it's different.
    11-12-13 05:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well this is new. I don't think I've ever come across a complaint about BB10 email. I've also have not experienced said issues and I use my phone for work (IT Infrastructure management, 100 to 200 emails a day). In regards to the contacts, it is a bit of a mess. However, if you take a bit of time (10 minutes) to link some of the information stored that appear as multiple contacts, you'll find its quite convinent to have all that info story to one contact i.e. FB, tweeter, BBM, LinkedIn etc. Etc.

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    11-12-13 06:14 AM