That your Z10 is rebooting, lagging, doing weird things, complain to your carrier, it is their buggy os that is causing all these problems.
    Blackberry have said that they give the os to the carrier, the carrier then modify and add their customisation to it then send it to your phone, that's where the problems start .

Please. Complain to your carrier, tweet them, phone them, demand they sort their os out, then you will see what a great phone the Z10 is

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 08:40 AM
    I have a Z10 on Fido now. It works better (but there are still bugs and things).
    I had a Z10 on Rogers and returned it.
    I had a Z10 on Bell Mobility and returned it.

It's hard to believe that der_mit is right about it all being a carrier caused problem in every case. However, I'm posting here to use this thread to say that Fido is good so far. So, if the carrier is the one and only weak link in the chain, then Fido is better than Rogers.
    04-20-13 08:46 AM
    I'm with telus, and I have never had an issue. I honestly doubt it is a carrier issue!!

It's an issue with the phone! If was the carrier everyone iPhones and androids would be rebooting all the time too.
    04-20-13 08:50 AM
    I'm with Rogers and haven't had those issues.
    04-20-13 08:52 AM
    Had my Zed10 since Feb 5th with no issues at all other than the battery time issue that was fixed with the update.

On the Bell Mobility network.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 08:54 AM
    Im with vodafone UK and ive bnever had any issues, even when i was on tmobile UK before i went over to Vodafone UK i never had any issues with my Z10.
    04-20-13 08:55 AM
    I'm pretty sure you'd be airing your concerns in cb as well if you got a lemon buddy.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 09:03 AM
    Never had the rebooting problem,
    One problem we had was when WhatsApp was released, we couldn't install it, we complained to the carrier and they shortly released a firmware update allowing it to be installed.

All I'm saying is the carriers have modified the OS and caused this crisis,

You will see, when eventually the bug free OS reaches your phone, how these issues will go away.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 09:20 AM
    I have a Z10 on Fido now. It works better (but there are still bugs and things).
    I had a Z10 on Rogers and returned it.
    I had a Z10 on Bell Mobility and returned it.

It's hard to believe that der_mit is right about it all being a carrier caused problem in every case. However, I'm posting here to use this thread to say that Fido is good so far. So, if the carrier is the one and only weak link in the chain, then Fido is better than Rogers.
    Dude make sure you are on the latest OS. Rogers phones come deployed with the first gen release and it sucked. All my friends complained when they got their phones and after I had them update they were so happy.

Swipe down from the top, settings then software updates. You should be on 10.0.10.85 at least!

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    04-20-13 10:06 AM
    I'm with Rogers and haven't had those issues.
    Same here
    04-20-13 10:19 AM
    Dude make sure you are on the latest OS. Rogers phones come deployed with the first gen release and it sucked. All my friends complained when they got their phones and after I had them update they were so happy.

Swipe down from the top, settings then software updates. You should be on 10.0.10.85 at least!

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    Even when I was on the out of box OS, I had no issues.
    04-20-13 10:20 AM