I gave it lots of thought today...

I would put on the out of office in my mail through my Z10, the "Come to the usual place" autoreply on my personal mail, update the same on tweeter BBM and FB statuses and head down the "usual" PUB.....
    08-23-13 07:55 AM
    Windows phone would be tempting, but I am tired of being with the underdog brands. The Z10 has the best interface of any phone I've seen or used, but the missing features have been irritating. Never again will I buy a phone that doesn't sync with my calender/task/contact program.

Probably would end up with my first iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 12:42 PM
    I would go for Nokia Lumia 1020 kinda intriguing.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:31 PM
    I still like physical keyboard and would probably stick with my Q10 for as long as it makes sense. BlackBerry 10 still suits me better.

I would be pretty interested in Ubuntu, but I will reserve my judgement until I can actually play with one. But I would just go Android. Motorola's new devices particularly the Moto X i think would be a great fit.

I am on a Motorola RAZR i at the moment and am pretty impressed with it. It has a smaller physical size in terms of width, height and thickness compared to the Z10. Which is superb for one handed ease of use. And despite the smaller size, it has a slightly bigger screen at 4.3" and a slightly bigger battery at 2000mah. Battery life is much better than the Z10 too since it uses amoled. It even uses a combination of aircraft grade aluminium, kevlar, plastic, and of course glass. And mind you this was a phone launched around a year ago. If Motorola could do it, why not BlackBerry. If only the RAZR i ran BlackBerry 10, or rather, if only BlackBerry could build hardware like that.

Sent from my XT890 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    08-24-13 04:43 PM
129 ... 456