What's happen if BlackBerry is sell ?
    If and when Blackberry goes out of the smartphone business, a self destruct sensor built into each Blackberry phone will trigger, and your phone will spontaneously combust without warning. If the phone is in your pocket during the time of spontaneous combustion, you may experience serious burns to your skin. My recommendation is to prepare yourself, and ensure you have a glass of water within arms reach at all times to douse the flames.
    Last edited by Rudee66; 09-19-13 at 08:51 PM.
    09-19-13 08:35 PM
    If and when Blackberry goes out of the smartphone business, a self destruct sensor built into each Blackberry phone will trigger, and your phone will spontaneously combust without warning. If the phone is in your pocket during the time of spontaneous combustion, you may experience serious burns to your skin. My recommendation is to prepare yourself, and ensure you have a glass of water within arms reach at all times to douse the flames.
    I don't blame you for the humorous response...and I'd laugh if I wasn't the one asking for advice...but given the current short/long-term outlook on BB and my reasoning, I'd hope for a serious answer.
    That being said, usually when the self-destruct sensor activates on BBs, they just shut down, never to turn on again; some employee must have gotten my PIN somehow because it's happened twice so far...
    09-19-13 08:53 PM
    There is lot of rumors about BlackBerry...

I love BlackBerry 10!

I have an iPhone 4, a Samsung galaxy S3 and my Z10 is the phone that I prefer the most...

Posted via CB10
    They have a built in self destruction sequence. Also all your banking info gets submitted to BlackBerry to help pay for Thorsteins $50 million golden parachute. Seriously they will still work just as before.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    09-19-13 09:03 PM
    Blackberry world, and Blackberry messenger will stop working. That's about it. Everything else you currently have on your phone will work as is, just no more upgrades. At the rate of technology these days, your phone will be obsolete in a year anyways.

Very little to lose.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 09:18 PM
    There is lot of rumors about BlackBerry...

I love BlackBerry 10!

I have an iPhone 4, a Samsung galaxy S3 and my Z10 is the phone that I prefer the most...

Posted via CB10
    Your phone will won't turn off don't worry..

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 09:21 PM
    They have a built in self destruction sequence. Also all your banking info gets submitted to BlackBerry to help pay for Thorsteins $50 million golden parachute. Seriously they will still work just as before.
    I also heard that along with the self-destruction sequence, Blackberry adds your email address to a global spam list, and your inbox gets spammed with emails for bone-r pills, peni-s enlargements, and fake College Degrees.
    09-19-13 09:29 PM
    I also heard that along with the self-destruction sequence, Blackberry adds your email address to a global spam list, and your inbox gets spammed with emails for bone-r pills, peni-s enlargements, and fake College Degrees.
    Don't forget requests for money from Nigerian princes

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    GlebM likes this.
    09-19-13 09:30 PM
    Blackberry world, and Blackberry messenger will stop working. That's about it. Everything else you currently have on your phone will work as is, just no more upgrades. At the rate of technology these days, your phone will be obsolete in a year anyways.
    Very little to lose.
    Best and most on-point answer yet; thanks. Blackberry World would presumably keep going, just without any new apps/updates? Not that we get much love now anyways - and if BBM will be around for Android/iPhone wouldn't it make sense it stay around for BB for as long as possible?
    Not sure I agree with your second point though - to me a mobile device is all about communication; I try to avoid phone calls but there's nothing that beats a blackberry for emailing and messaging. I'd still be using my 9000 if I didn't completely destroy it and if the ball would have worked - but I'm still using the 9780 3 years on with no major problems. I don't youtube, I don't surf too much except for news sites that don't require fancy graphics, just read the occasional RSS feed, text, email, BBM, and go on FB when I'm extremely bored - it can handle that and my GPS tracking without problems. The screen and the memory drain are the only things I'd improve but otherwise I'm happy. I don't see the point in throwing out a phone every year simply because there's a new model. Then again, I also believe that a laptop can last you 3 years if you take good care of it.
    09-19-13 09:50 PM
    Ressurecting this thread as I posted something similar and it was locked...I'll copy it here:
    Hmm, I have a feeling that by posting similar on a thread that was locked will give the same fate to this thread...

Posted via Z10
    09-19-13 10:17 PM
    Hmm, I have a feeling that by posting similar on a thread that was locked will give the same fate to this thread...
    This link was posted there by the mod who closed it...just following orders
    09-19-13 10:31 PM
35 12