Ahh I see. Yeah I have a SIM but I need a micro SIM for it i think, so I can't even put my SIM in yet.
    On my normal SIM i have a 1gb data plan thingy. Would I need to up it for anything on the z10 or can I keep the same plan, seeing as you don't need wifi for everything?
    You do not need to change data plans on your unlocked Z10. BlackBerry 10 devices can use any data plan. It is the BlackBerry OS 7 devices and prior that need a specific data plan.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    01-03-14 10:18 AM
    By the way, download BlackBerry Link and I think it's very easy to switch from a legacy device. One of my colleagues was up and running with all of his contacts, calendar, BBM and everything within minutes. Haven't done it myself but it looked pretty slick and very easy.

You're going to love the Z10! It reminds me that I'm a winner every day, and I paid for mine.
    01-03-14 10:18 AM
    By the way, download BlackBerry Link and I think it's very easy to switch from a legacy device. One of my colleagues was up and running with all of his contacts, calendar, BBM and everything within minutes. Haven't done it myself but it looked pretty slick and very easy.

You're going to love the Z10! It reminds me that I'm a winner every day, and I paid for mine.
    Ahhh i was just thinking i need to back up my 9900 and everything before I switch over to Z10? Am I right , i do need to do a back up of everything?

Just on downloading it now from the official blackberry site, as for some reason with my 9900 I didn't get the actual software disc with it when I bought it, it was an A grade refurb one though.

its all very exciting. Lets hope I don't screw it up haha.
    01-03-14 10:26 AM
    Check out Device Switch in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/27535024

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 10:28 AM
    Welcome to the club :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 10:32 AM
    just sitting happily backing up my stuff on my 9900, going through the menu for some reason, I can't get to the box on the bottom to click ok lol.

What can I do? seems a silly thing but no matter where I move it to on my screen , I can't get to the ok bit lol. I am in the bit where it is the Device Options menu.
    01-03-14 10:59 AM
    just sitting happily backing up my stuff on my 9900, going through the menu for some reason, I can't get to the box on the bottom to click ok lol.

What can I do? seems a silly thing but no matter where I move it to on my screen , I can't get to the ok bit lol. I am in the bit where it is the Device Options menu.
    Honestly the easiest way to do the device switch is through BlackBerry Link. The process is very streamlined and they made the instructions very simple. The device switch app is not totally reliable.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 11:38 AM
    How can I get out of this Device Options Menu if I can't get to the OK button?

Everything is done, its backed up and everything ,was just noseying at the menu, and now i can't seem to get to the ok bit? i've tried moving the menu up a bit, pressing enter. Nothing working.
    01-03-14 11:41 AM
    How can I get out of this Device Options Menu if I can't get to the OK button?

Everything is done, its backed up and everything ,was just noseying at the menu, and now i can't seem to get to the ok bit? i've tried moving the menu up a bit, pressing enter. Nothing working.
    Device menu on the Z10?
    01-03-14 12:47 PM
    Device menu on the Z10?
    No, on the BlackBerry Desktop Software on my laptop.

In the end, i just exited out of it using the escape button lol
    01-03-14 01:31 PM
    No, on the BlackBerry Desktop Software on my laptop.

In the end, i just exited out of it using the escape button lol
    That works too lol
    01-03-14 01:32 PM
    That works too lol
    Haha, yeah thats what I thought. That'll work lol

Still I wonder what the problem was with it though.
    01-03-14 01:54 PM
37 12