I wish when ever you exited the HUB.. it would always go back to this default view....
    I wish the HUB went back to this!!-img_20140328_182431.png

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 07:28 PM
    I wish the HUB went back to this!!-img_20140329_083357.png

You mean like this?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 07:35 PM
    I guess I should of clarified... i was peeking into the HUB when I did the screen shot... i didn't want my info in the hub out on the forum...

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 07:38 PM
    No, you mean like this?
    I wish the HUB went back to this!!-img_20140328_224327.png

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 10:46 PM
    Using the Blackberry Hub icon instead of the swipe gesture will bring you back to the default view.
    I wish when ever you exited the HUB.. it would always go back to this default view....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140328_182431.png 
Views:	3529 
Size:	316.5 KB 
ID:	259184

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    03-29-14 08:44 AM
    I'm so confused by this thread. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 11:00 PM
    I'm confused, too now. I think I deleted the Hub icon. *walks away to go and look for it*

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    03-29-14 11:38 PM
    The good news is that many other people want the Hub to behave like you do, so this change probably has a better chance of happening than most.

Sent from my BB Z10 running OS 10.3.0.140. ?
    03-29-14 11:59 PM
    I have no idea what's going on here. Back to what normal? Huh?
    pystha and FF22 like this.
    03-30-14 03:49 AM
    I could do it too

I wish the HUB went back to this!!-img_20140330_021715.png

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 04:18 AM
    I have no idea what's going on here. Back to what normal? Huh?
    If he leaves the hub with a message open, he wants the phone to close it automatically and go back to the hub when he does the L gesture.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and anon(153966) like this.
    03-30-14 05:27 AM
    If I used the hub app... i would have to close the app I'm in and hit the hub app...

I don't think I have ever used the separate hub app... i have the hub, text,bbm and phone app in a folder on last page of my phone.. i just do everything from the hub..

I should of said when I peek into my hub.. i wish this was the default view. If you are in a app and a bunch of messages come in, or I want to send a message... this would be the perfect view when I peek into the hub.. or if i want to send a message.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 09:50 AM
    To be honest although great if they implement that, I have got so used to going back to the main hub view now before I exit it that I don't even think about it at all I just do it. Had my Z10 for 14 months now so muscle memory is obviously setting in. Hehe!

Z10 In action here!
    03-30-14 09:55 AM
    This is a very bad idea, it would be very annoying to have to open every conversation you're having every time you're leaving the hub.

If you're having a quick back and forth on BBM, and you're checking other things on your phone, the fact that your conversation stays where it is is a huge time saver.

It's very easy to swipe "back" once you're done with the conversation in order to keep your hub reset, but it's a lot more steps to open the conversation you're having over and over again.

If anything there should be an option for this, but I can only see it hurting productivity and being annoying when you are in the middle of a quick conversation.
    Lostfile likes this.
    03-30-14 09:59 AM
    Haha.. me to.. I'm pretty anal about putting back to that view when I leave the hub... would be nice if it would go back to that default though..

Also it would be nice when you ended a phone call it would close the phone app, rather than keep it a active frame..

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 10:04 AM
    I say we should get a timer, ranging from "Instantly" to "never".

I'm cool with the hub as it is, but that'd be a nice addition, as I sometimes forget to close my conversations.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    03-30-14 10:05 AM
    I think you wish it was like the VERY FIRST blackberry 10 release.
    ...Same here.
    03-30-14 10:09 AM
    This is a very bad idea, it would be very annoying to have to open every conversation you're having every time you're leaving the hub.

If you're having a quick back and forth on BBM, and you're checking other things on your phone, the fact that your conversation stays where it is is a huge time saver.

It's very easy to swipe "back" once you're done with the conversation in order to keep your hub reset, but it's a lot more steps to open the conversation you're having over and over again.

If anything there should be an option for this, but I can only see it hurting productivity and being annoying when you are in the middle of a quick conversation.
    Agreed. It definitely helps to have the conversation stay open if I need to quickly go back and forth. Several people have mentioned adding a 'timer' of sorts that snaps it back to the default view after a certain amount of time, which sounds like a good trade off for everyone.
    03-30-14 10:13 AM
    I think the user-adjustable delay timer setting is the ideal solution.

After <<user-defined-number>> minutes, close last viewed message and return to <<user-set-hub-home-view>>.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 10:15 AM
    Yeah a timer would be key... for instance if you were out of the hub for 5 minutes or what ever.. then go back to that default.. there are times I'm having a conversation where it's nice to go back and you are right in the same conversation..

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 10:17 AM
    I've said this many times. The HUB has two ways to exit. One exit should default to what OP wants and the other should take you back to the last used screen. I really don't understand why they would implement two swipes to exit the HUB and assign the same feature to both. The HUB still has many improvements to go.
    03-30-14 12:54 PM
    If he leaves the hub with a message open, he wants the phone to close it automatically and go back to the hub when he does the L gesture.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh. This is the laziest complaint to date. I leave a bbm convo open in the hub so I can go right back into. It designed that way for a reason. It's like if someone of you had the option you'd just roll around in wheel chairs instead of walking. Always something eh...
    03-30-14 01:32 PM
    Ahh. This is the laziest complaint to date. I leave a bbm convo open in the hub so I can go right back into. It designed that way for a reason. It's like if someone of you had the option you'd just roll around in wheel chairs instead of walking. Always something eh...
    I don't think it is laziness as much as it is how a person uses the Hub. There are times it is great to go back and forth, so having the hub go back to default would mean more taps to get things done. However, I am one who most of the time chooses the hub icon before closing the hub so that I can see what is coming in, be it BBM, text, or email, without having to exit out of my last hub activity.

I can deal with it either way, but maybe a timer or the option to choose or both would be a nice consumer feature.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    velkod likes this.
    03-30-14 03:10 PM
    Why not this:

Swipe up from the bottom, reset the hub.

Swipe right to left, stay in conversation.

Right now both gestures do the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    03-30-14 03:24 PM
    I also think it would be cool if going into the hub didn't minimize the app your in, so when you swipe out you don't have to hit the active frame.

Posted via CB10
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    03-30-14 03:27 PM