I am taking back my Lumia 928 tomorrow and trading for the Z10. I've never owned a BlackBerry, but I am oddly drawn to the Z10....why, I have no idea. I had an iPhone 4s, the S4, and now the Lumia..... all great phones in their respective ways.....but I just really want the Z10. I played with it in a Verizon store and just fell in love. Unfortunately, most salespeople say that S4's and iPhone 5's are the way to go....but it really IS a personal choice.
    RECOOL and PrincessCar like this.
    07-09-13 07:42 PM
    I've had my Z10 on the day it launched in Canada, Feb. 5, and I'm still loving it...has a Bold 9700 prior. You are all right, as people need to give the NEW Blackberry a chance as they are doing amazing things with QNX. The problem is we live in a very fickle society that want everything now and brand loyalty is very hard to hold on to. Because RIM didn't see the writing in the wall, they were left behind as technology companies like Apple and Samsung raced by.

I'm a loyal BlackBerry user and I love BlackBerry and will stand by them. I didn't jump ship even though I was pressured by friends and family.

People need to realize that BlackBerry is like a new company now, building their brand, starting from scratch. As one poster said, they are not BlackBerry of yester year. They are better and stronger and they will keep moving.

Posted via CB10
    RECOOL likes this.
    07-09-13 08:44 PM
    I am taking back my Lumia 928 tomorrow and trading for the Z10. I've never owned a BlackBerry, but I am oddly drawn to the Z10....why, I have no idea. I had an iPhone 4s, the S4, and now the Lumia..... all great phones in their respective ways.....but I just really want the Z10. I played with it in a Verizon store and just fell in love. Unfortunately, most salespeople say that S4's and iPhone 5's are the way to go....but it really IS a personal choice.
    Nothing to do with your post, but seeing the 4s and the S4 together, I suddenly thought of something. Samsung totally needs to release a voice recognition-assitant on the 4s and call it Iris. Think apple would say anything?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 09:55 PM
    OP love your thread....real positive about the Z10. For some of the rest... (yawn)
    beverns likes this.
    07-09-13 10:28 PM
    Even though BBRY once had an important marketshare among mobile phones, currently Turkish smartphone customers are divided equally between Iphone and Galaxy S series. And third place Xperia Z considering popularity. You'll LOL if I translate tech webforum responses regarding Z and Q series. People just dropped their interest in BB10. For them, z10 price point should be between Galaxy S3 mini and Galaxy Ace series. But also BBRY Int and BBRY Turkey is responsible of the lack of interest and awareness. Those who are aware of BB10 is watching closely Z10 price, regretting their purchase since the price of Z10 dropped from 1900 to 1400 online, in a not-so-long period of time. And Q10 probably arrived in first week of June, which is not late, but sold with just carrier ads at all.
    Yeah, I'm sure I had the only Z10 in all of Izmir. Did see some legacy devices accompanied by IOS.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 11:36 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Yeah people. What he said

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354 on O2 UK
    07-10-13 12:19 AM
    I bet you're the guy that takes candy from kids on Halloween right?

Posted via CB10
    Hahahahahahahhahahaha!!! Nice!!!
    07-10-13 02:40 AM
    I opened a post happily. Someone comes and messes it up. And reports me too. Worst of all that person doesn't even have a z10. This world...sigh. Horrible place I tell u.
    I enjoyed your post!! I enjoyed reading the great things about the Z10. No worries though - the world is still a good place but with an occasional bump in the road.
    07-10-13 07:16 AM
    OP love your thread....real positive about the Z10. For some of the rest... (yawn)
    Thanks a lot...some people here just like killing people's joy
    07-10-13 07:24 AM
    BlackBerry only needs time. As a matter of fact, blackberry 10 did a big effect on apple and android... look at them now.... changing their os too. lol

Adding some gesture effects... don't tell me they're going to get rid of their buttons too... lol

Its just the people who don't care blackberry.

One day, those android users are going to be tired of tweaking their toy every week and will switch to blackberry but, ios will remain pretty solid because of their new coming os. I hope there will be no heavy bugs.. lol

Posted via CB10
    PrincessCar likes this.
    07-10-13 07:25 AM
    I enjoyed your post!! I enjoyed reading the great things about the Z10. No worries though - the world is still a good place but with an occasional bump in the road.
    Thank you very much. I hope those occasional bumps become more less occasional. thanks once again
    07-10-13 07:27 AM
    Its the gestures,active frames ''flow'' that got you.That hub and keyboard will get you even more.Once you come over to the darkside.

Active frames are immense so underrated.The implementation of it is superb the best app switcher hands down.I have found a way to stay within active frames I don't go to grid anymore.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 07-10-13 at 08:03 AM.
    07-10-13 07:52 AM
    The Z10 uses an IPS screen; few phones do. It's a challenge to do it and get acceptable brightness which is why most manufacturers DON'T use IPS.

But IPS has VASTLY superior color fidelity.

BlackBerry solved the problem, and it's responsible for the awesome screen performance on the Zed.
    Did not know that amoled sucks for me.
    07-10-13 08:00 AM
    Nothing to do with your post, but seeing the 4s and the S4 together, I suddenly thought of something. Samsung totally needs to release a voice recognition-assitant on the 4s and call it Iris. Think apple would say anything?

Posted via CB10

The S4 has S voice, which is their answer to the iPhone's Siri. It isn't quite as good as Siri (her answers can be downright funny at times), but I like the play on the word there with Iris. Apple tried to sue Samsung for copyright infringement with the S3, so I am sure if they did something like that, back in court they'd go.
    07-10-13 08:02 AM
    10.2 is coming with big features and voice control is also getting an upgrade
    07-10-13 10:14 AM
    Man, there are a lot of sfaynob in this thread lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-10-13 10:57 AM
91 ... 234