Watching all the videos and reading all the blogs I thought flow was but a marketing term like retina display. Now that I have the phone, I am pleasantly surprised. Apps like BBM, the hub, the browser and the file manager showcase flow very well. Instead of hitting the back key like in other apps or even other devices, no matter where you've gone within the app you can get back by simply flowing/swiping back.

It took me a couple hours to really get used to it but it definitely makes for the most joyful mobile experience I have come across.

*There may be certain things that need touching up like the notifications, the bedside mode and the text messages icon actually taking you to the text messages instead of where you left off in the hub, but I appreciate that they've put out software that works and is not lacking much because I have faith that they will fix these things quickly.
    jfguay2 likes this.
    02-06-13 09:06 AM
    Well said. I also completely underestimated how much of an effect it would have on my use of the system. It is so smooth and fast. Once anyone is used to it, I think it would be very hard to go back to an iPhone or Android. Everything is just stitched together so perfectly.
    kbz1960 and Marauder2 like this.
    02-06-13 09:42 AM
    Totally agree, flow is very nice to use, popping in and out of the hub etc.
    02-06-13 09:47 AM