05-04-13 12:12 AM
37 12
tools
    Am I the only one who thinks these hosts are so smart yet so dumb? Lolz. Don't mean to bash on them, but I hope at least one other person understands what I mean.

Posted via CB10
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    04-23-13 10:08 PM
    This is cool but actually scary to me , Imagine it's running Android , The magazine is sitting in a governmental office on a lawyers or your a businessmen and it's on your desk , Somebody can probably pinpoint the location of the device , then listen in . And use whatever info ....WOW Great spying equipment !!! Would be interesting to know if the switch turns off the entire device or just the display?
    04-23-13 10:09 PM
    That was amusing! They were hyper ventilating as though they had just discovered pirate treasure.

Posted via CB10
    baldanders likes this.
    04-23-13 10:15 PM
    It's a BlackBerry, no an Android, no it's Chinese, no wait it's Underdog....seriously that was cool though. Thnks
    04-23-13 11:49 PM
    Can I use the sim I'm an unlocked phone?? Is this available on canada?
    04-24-13 09:50 AM
    Can I use the sim I'm an unlocked phone?? Is this available on canada?
    I don't believe they are still available based on previous posts. I might have to make a trip to the news stand/store to see if I can find one anyway though. Too bad it's a Mini SIM and not Micro.

EDIT: Although if one was careful you could cut it down...
    04-24-13 10:06 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks these hosts are so smart yet so dumb? Lolz. Don't mean to bash on them, but I hope at least one other person understands what I mean.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah - how they could not recognize a stripped down keyboard within the first seconds of seeing it was beyond me - lol,
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-24-13 10:14 AM
    I don't believe they are still available based on previous posts. I might have to make a trip to the news stand/store to see if I can find one anyway though. Too bad it's a Mini SIM and not Micro.

EDIT: Although if one was careful you could cut it down...
    I didn't realize that until after I posted. I'm going to look for a back issue and vice it a shot. It may not be available in the Canadian version.
    04-24-13 11:07 AM
    No Instagram = fail

I bet you can't even silence the camera shutter on it.

RazzBerry and DClarke2191 like this.
    04-24-13 12:03 PM
    This is cool but actually scary to me , Imagine it's running Android , The magazine is sitting in a governmental office on a lawyers or your a businessmen and it's on your desk , Somebody can probably pinpoint the location of the device , then listen in . And use whatever info ....WOW Great spying equipment !!! Would be interesting to know if the switch turns off the entire device or just the display?
    They made a call on it
    05-03-13 12:16 PM
    Wow great find. This is awesome

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 11:23 PM
    That's pretty cool but there was no netflix so I'm gonna have to go back to Iphone
    05-04-13 12:12 AM
37 12