Well my wife decided to replace her Z10 with a white one. I got her original black one. So now I have my very own z10.
    I'm quite excited. Goodbye iPhone.
    So I have a few questions.
    First off. I forgot my Twitter password to log info twitter on my new z10. So does anyone know how to get the lost password so I can log in.
    Second... what if I opt to not sync twitter. can I still use it and have it connected to the browser ??? I don't want twitter stuff plugging up my hub and I don't want twitter contacts plugging up my contact list.
    Thirdly.... what would be a good note app. something like the original note bad in old blackberry but with the option to email the notes and perhaps save them offline. It would be nice if I could organize them alphabetically or by date or subject.
    I think that's all for now.
    Thank u all in advance. I think this is a great forum and I appreciate all your input and hard work !!!!

Posted via CB10
    anon5831562 and lynxs_claw like this.
    05-24-13 12:47 AM
    Well my wife decided to replace her Z10 with a white one. I got her original black one. So now I have my very own z10.
    First off. I forgot my Twitter password to log info twitter on my new z10. So does anyone know how to get the lost password so I can log in.
    Second... what if I opt to not sync twitter. can I still use it and have it connected to the browser ??? I don't want twitter stuff plugging up my hub and I don't want twitter contacts plugging up my contact list.
    Thirdly.... what would be a good note app. something like the original note bad in old blackberry but with the option to email the notes and perhaps save them offline. It would be nice if I could organize them alphabetically or by date or subject.
    Thank u all in advance. I think this is a great forum and I appreciate all your input and hard work !!!!

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully I can answer your questions...

(1) To reset your password order go here on your browser and follow instructions:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/account/resend_password

(2) You can still access twitter through your browser using the mobile version - m.twitter.com and create a shortcut on your homescreen using the options menu (3 vertical dots icon) in your browser. You can also turn off twitter in your hub using the hub management menu in the hub and just deselect it from the hub view

(3) Try the Remember icon for taking notes on your homescreen for any tasks you need to accomplish and memos.

Hope this helps.
    05-24-13 01:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Congrats! And welcome =)

1. I don't use twitter but you should be able to browse to their site and choose the forgotten password to reset it
    2. You don't have to use the built-in twitter app or sync, it you prefer to login the browser with the browser that will work just fine, like logging in through your pc or laptop.
    Like I said I don't use twitter so I deleted the app completely and have no tab for it in my hub
    3. Have you had a look at using the built-in Evernote app with the Remember app?

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-24-13 01:34 AM
    Thank u again.
    One more question.
    When I'm using the BlackBerry this narrow instruction billboard comes up across the screen sometimes giving me gesture instructions etc. I don't need the instructions. It's just a nuisance. Any idea how to turn it off ???

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 02:40 AM
    Thank u again.
    One more question.
    When I'm using the BlackBerry this narrow instruction billboard comes up across the screen sometimes giving me gesture instructions etc. I don't need the instructions. It's just a nuisance. Any idea how to turn it off ???

Posted via CB10
    Just do what it says and it goes away.
    05-24-13 02:41 AM
    Thank u again.
    One more question.

Posted via CB10
    Normally once you complete it, it goes away. This happens on first boot up and after e.g. 10.1 update --> they demonstrate a few changes from 10.0. Once you complete it, it doesn't show up again...
    05-24-13 02:42 AM
    Thank u again.
    One more question.

Posted via CB10
    As the other posters mentioned, it will just be a once off demo, if you follow the on screen instructions or the gestures it is trying to get you to do, then it will stop after

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-24-13 03:40 PM
    Congrats on your Z10. I have one also.. and loving it.
    05-24-13 03:47 PM
    Oooooo...new Z10?
    One of us...one of us...one of us...
    05-24-13 04:07 PM
    Thanks all for the replies.
    My phone is now perfect. I got my Twitter password and the demo stuff is gone. It's all good.
    Still wondering about a good note pad that I can use but I'll decide over time.
    My wife is having trouble with her new white one though.
    Her contacts are all buggered up. Although her main contact lost seems fine some just dissappear from the phone section. So she does have our daughters accessible in phone app.
    I installed all my contacts from my old blackberry using the BlackBerry Link software.
    I want her to do the same but she s worries about loosing her email contacts. Any thoughts on the matter?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 04:51 PM