The option to leave a copy of the email on your server if you remove it from your blackberry. I noticed in the Dev version which is newer than the leaked version this option wasn't there and certainly not in the leaked version. Which is fine for me because I don't want message I would rather it be deleted so I don't remove it twice.
    04-21-13 01:14 AM
    Most people that have brought up the issue don't necessarily want it left there or not for everyone else.
    We want the option to decide ourselves, as was possible with legacy BBOS.
    Pandastrong likes this.
    04-21-13 01:50 AM
    I'd love to be able to choose whether to delete an email from my device or device and server. However i remember a while ago when this was being discussed on here someone said they talked to a BlackBerry employee who said it simply won't be coming and the OS "Isn't made that way." I'm not sure exactly what that means, or whether the guy was telling the truth or just trolling, but it would suck if we didn't get the delete option in the future.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 and louboutins like this.
    04-21-13 09:53 AM
    I used to hate this, but now im used to it that it doesn't matter anymore.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:16 AM
    There's no BIS sync anymore so all email goes through POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync. POP3 is an old protocol that allows you to leave copies on the server but IMAP and EAS are full sync protocols - delete on one device, the server copy gets deleted, and all other devices see the message as deleted.
    04-21-13 10:20 AM
    There's no BIS sync anymore so all email goes through POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync. POP3 is an old protocol that allows you to leave copies on the server but IMAP and EAS are full sync protocols - delete on one device, the server copy gets deleted, and all other devices see the message as deleted.
    Some servers allow you to choose the option for what happens with the email for pop anyway.

I noticed one thing in OS 10.1 they aren't going to add...-capture.jpg
    04-21-13 10:29 AM
    I've noticed that when I delete one of my Hotmail messages from my Z10, the message sits in the deleted items folder on the Hotmail website. If I need to get a deleted message back, it is still there.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:37 AM