crackheads, Ive always tought that getting an external opinion helps in pretty much any situation, so the thing is, after I had lost 2 z10s(stl1001 both of them) in the past I was on a communications detox, I closed fb, and didnt buyed any phone only my regular visit to crackberry, in the meanwhile stuff has happened in my country and finally we have 4g Lte support, the problem is that ive been looking everywhere to find a stl 1003 to take advantage of the lte speed, but my search have been totally futile. ive tried ebay and amazon with not much hope as shipping is extremely expensive and not worth it, for the price shipping and custom taxes ill be paying almost the same price as the z30( wich ive considered buying but i just love the z10 form factor and size)....but not everything is as bad as ive tought, i found a perfect deal in shop.blackberry.com but I really dont know wich model of z10 they sale and i tried asking in their support page but they said, they didnt had such info....if any of you guys actually bought a z10 from shop.blackberry, could you please specify wich model is it? and if is not the stl1003, should i go back to the stl1001 because waiting for a phone with the form factor of the z10 or a "z10 v2" aint that easy after the z3 announce.

thanks in advance for all your responses, and sorry for my rambling and bad grammar I try my best as a non english speaker. love you guys
    02-26-14 01:21 AM
    Got my phone from shop blackberry. Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141.

Been stuck on Crack for too long
    JDJMC likes this.
    02-26-14 02:05 AM
    I have an stl-003, I would ship it if you cover half.

Cones with a ton of Extras too.

Mint and unlocked

24BEB0EF Let's BBM!
    02-26-14 02:16 AM
    crackheads, Ive always tought that getting an external opinion helps in pretty much any situation, so the thing is, after I had lost 2 z10s(stl1001 both of them) in the past I was on a communications detox, I closed fb, and didnt buyed any phone only my regular visit to crackberry, in the meanwhile stuff has happened in my country and finally we have 4g Lte support, the problem is that ive been looking everywhere to find a stl 1003 to take advantage of the lte speed, but my search have been totally futile. ive tried ebay and amazon with not much hope as shipping is extremely expensive and not worth it, for the price shipping and custom taxes ill be paying almost the same price as the z30( wich ive considered buying but i just love the z10 form factor and size)....but not everything is as bad as ive tought, i found a perfect deal in shop.blackberry.com but I really dont know wich model of z10 they sale and i tried asking in their support page but they said, they didnt had such info....if any of you guys actually bought a z10 from shop.blackberry, could you please specify wich model is it? and if is not the stl1003, should i go back to the stl1001 because waiting for a phone with the form factor of the z10 or a "z10 v2" aint that easy after the z3 announce.

thanks in advance for all your responses, and sorry for my rambling and bad grammar I try my best as a non english speaker. love you guys
    What country are you from? You might not require the 100-3

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    JDJMC likes this.
    02-26-14 03:47 AM
    Seems a bit weird they can't tell you what model. I agree that the -3 might not matter. What country are you in?

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 or Z30 on VZW from Philly
    JDJMC likes this.
    02-26-14 04:07 AM
    I have an stl-003, I would ship it if you cover half.

Cones with a ton of Extras too.

Mint and unlocked

24BEB0EF Let's BBM!
    I might be intereste is it new? pm me
    02-26-14 08:50 AM
    Im in Colombia,well for the specific carrier I use it seems its the only one that works yeah they work on band 4(aws) on 1700mhz so i dont know if i researched enaugh but i think the only one capable of it its the 100-3, and it seemed weird for me too, this is what they sent me

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry US online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are unable to
    assist you with this product inquiry at the online store. For detailed
    product information please contact BlackBerry US for assistance at:

URL: Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US

Sincerely,
    Jennifer V.
    BlackBerry US online store
    Customer Service
    blackberry.en.cs@digitalriver.com
    Email ID: 27657374"
    02-26-14 08:57 AM
    02-26-14 12:14 PM
    I have been using it for about 3 months now.

Comes with :

Box
    Manuals
    Sealed headphones
    Wall adapter
    USB Cable
    The Blackberry Z10 in black

Also included:

1 Incipio black and white case
    1 Naztech 3000mah charging case w box
    1 Great Shield brushed aluminum case
    1 4gb SD card
    1 extra extended battery
    1 iShields screen protector

I want a Z30 so I am selling this entire bundle.

24BEB0EF Let's BBM!
    02-26-14 05:18 PM
    thanks but it doesnt, Colombian carriers sell this phone for 800 dollars almost(the z30 costs almost 1000 dollars) so its not worth it and non of them offer the version i need, this all because well blackberry has suffered from a bad image and only people who know the capabilities of the phone buy them...but thanks Daniel, I might use a service to bring the one offered on shop.blackberry i hope its the version i want.
    02-26-14 06:53 PM
    oh man thats one sweet deal but im not really insterested on used phones, its something personal but thanks a lot for your offer
    02-26-14 06:53 PM